Clear All

new episode "Letters from Pegasus" - minor spoilers

nothing known about the plot yet
    It is episode number 117
    Peter Graham-Gaudreau plays a character called "Arja"

Neat. The title sounds promissing.
    sigpic

Comment

There is already a tread open for this and your best off changing the title of this tread as some people will complain about spoilers in the title.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Go here:
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4191
        There are some information posted allready.
        Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Working...
        X