This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does SG-1 got new Anubis II?

I thinking, that goa'uld in kawalski, symbiot was able to remove, but goa'uld was already got in to the brain.

What if same happen with Baal & Adria? Then there is one ascended Goa'uld, except this got no rules like Anubis got.
    Asgard in memoriam

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
    I thinking, that goa'uld in kawalski, symbiot was able to remove, but goa'uld was already got in to the brain.

What if same happen with Baal & Adria? Then there is one ascended Goa'uld, except this got no rules like Anubis got.
    First put some spoilers up

Secondly there are several differnces between those two cases. When the Goa'uld in Kawalkski was taken it out it was with Earth Knowledge had at that time (which wasn't alot) but with Adria the Tok'ra did who have lots of knowledge about sysbiotes and Adria has a stronger mind then Kawalski ever did. Even Ba'al said that is took lots of restraint to keep her mind in check. So I don't think Ba'al did ascened (but I could be wrong)
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
      First put some spoilers up
      What spoiler this is, episode are come out from tv few days ago.

Secondly there are several differnces between those two cases. When the Goa'uld in Kawalkski was taken it out it was with Earth Knowledge had at that time (which wasn't alot) but with Adria the Tok'ra did who have lots of knowledge about sysbiotes and Adria has a stronger mind then Kawalski ever did. Even Ba'al said that is took lots of restraint to keep her mind in check. So I don't think Ba'al did ascened (but I could be wrong)
      Maybe. But I think, that Goa'uld are not able lose his peel and back.
      Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Ba'al wasn't inside Adria when she ascended. The Tok'ra removed the symbiote.

Comment

The Kawalsky symbiote didnt get removed. It shed its husk skin which the medical team at the SGC thougt was the Goa'uld itself. From what we have seen, Earth hasnt really advanced its abilities in symbiote extraction and relied on the Tok'ra for such tasks or someone more advanced.

Spoiler:
          Like with Steven Caldwell was implanted with a symbiote by the Trust and was removed through Asgard beaming technology which Hermiod did in the Atlantis episode.

Spoilers are necessary for the newer episode
          Spoiler:
          like the fact that Ba'al implanted a cloned symbiote of himself in Adria in Dominion because people in America havent seen it yet and I would think they would appreciate it if they didnt get a plot spoiled for them.

Anyway, Adria knew what it took for ascension. The state of mind and evolved body and while Ba'al was in possession I doubt he had the necessary traits for ascension but one can't be certain on that.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
            What spoiler this is, episode are come out from tv few days ago.

Not in America
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post

Anyway, Adria knew what it took for ascension. The state of mind and evolved body and while Ba'al was in possession I doubt he had the necessary traits for ascension but one can't be certain on that.[/Spoiler]
              I thought that it didn't matter if you could ascend are your own it only takes a spirtual part if an ascended being is helping you
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic

Comment

I thought that it didn't matter if you could ascend are your own it only takes a spirtual part if an ascended being is helping you
                It seems that there are two ways to do so. One is done through the aid of an Ascended being and the second is the natural manner of doing it. The first one requires a spiritual component alone I think but the second requires an advanced body as well as a certain mental component to aid in ascension.

The first form of ascension was done with Daniel and the Abydonians while the second we have seen with Khalek and what the Ancients did thousands of years ago.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                X