This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson confirmed for Continuum

Richard Dean Anderson will appear in the upcoming movie Stargate: Continuum, Playback Daily is reporting and executive producer Brad Wright confirmed to GateWorld.

Anderson, who played Jack O'Neill on Stargate SG-1 for eight years before entering semi-retirement, will travel with an 18-person crew to the U.S. Navy's Applied Physics Laboratory Ice Station in the Arctic next week to film scenes for the direct-to-DVD movie (story).
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...continuu.shtml
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 18 March 2007, 07:57 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Yooohoooo!!!
    Hope he gets something substantial, not just a cameo...
    I'd like him to lead SG-1 with Cam, Sam and Daniel in their efforts to save
    Spoiler:

Teal'c and Val from Baa'l.

Comment

This is absolutely fantastic news!

I hope he has a big role in this movie! Can't wait to see Jack back!
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

That's great news lets hope it is a substantial part in the movie not a cameo but that would still be good
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

excellent as Mr Burns would say!

Comment

Originally posted by Schuey View Post
            excellent as Mr Burns would say!
            *lol* Wonderful news. I miss O'Neill and his humor;-)
            Oh and it means (hopefully) interaction with Daniel*cheering*

D:"We have a difference of opinion on just about everything!"
            J:"Give me an example."
            D:"I don't know - pick something. How.. How about.. How about mythology?"
            J:"Rumours, lies, fairytales..."
            D:"You see! See! Mythology is one of the primary motivations for cultural development."

"One False Step"

Oh, how I miss those times. *g*
            sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
            Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

This is absolutely fantastic news! And I think because it's a movie he will have a substantial part in it and also because talks of him being in the movie have been going on since the idea of a second movie was in talks as well. Can't wait for the second movie...Jack's back!!!!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Happy..happy person here!!!! There had be a Stargate movie with Jack for me, I just couldn't imagine him not being back at some point!

I hope it's a big role. Really want to see more of him in one go than just the few all too brief appearances of late!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  Richard Dean Anderson will appear in the upcoming movie Stargate: Continuum, Playback Daily is reporting and executive producer Brad Wright confirmed to GateWorld.

Anderson, who played Jack O'Neill on Stargate SG-1 for eight years before entering semi-retirement, will travel with an 18-person crew to the U.S. Navy's Applied Physics Laboratory Ice Station in the Arctic next week to film scenes for the direct-to-DVD movie (story).
                  http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...continuu.shtml
                  The good thing is that this movie is being handled by Brad Wright. If RCC was in charge, then Jack would probably be only a cameo. I have much more confidence in Brad to do "right" by Jack.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper View Post
                    The good thing is that this movie is being handled by Brad Wright. If RCC was in charge, then Jack would probably be only a cameo. I have much more confidence in Brad to do "right" by Jack.
                    You're right Brad wrote "The Shroud" too

Comment

*dances a dance of joy*

Comment

great news indeed. love to see jack, 'old' teal'c, and daniel some more.

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
                          You're right Brad wrote "The Shroud" too
                          Actually, Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper created the story, but Cooper wrote "The Shroud".

Wright did, however, write "Abyss", which is a strong O'Neill episode.

Both have written strong episodes for Jack, as well as for Daniel, and for the both of them together. That was one of the draws of the early years of Stargate SG-1 for me -- the Jack and Daniel relationship.

Comment

YES!

*does happy dance*

Comment

Awesome. Now hopefully he has a main role. All would be wright with the world.
                              "I killed a city once. Funny story." - Wolverine

Comment

Working...
                              X