• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noir (620)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SIX
    NOIR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 620

While investigating the shooting of Lana Luther, Jimmy Olsen is knocked unconscious and imagines a 1940s world where he is a reporter hired by a femme fatale Lana to investigate her treacherous husband.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:00 PM.

Wow no comments. Did everyone do like me when they heard it was a Jimmy episode and decide not to watch?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I stay as far away from spoilers as possible. Though I did know this was going to show some Noir film. So I thought that would be cool. I watch EVERY episode anyway. (which I have on either tape or DVD so rewatch too)

What's wrong with Jimmy??? He's so cute!
      I'm on the fence about the Lana character. there are times I just want to throw her out a window. So it was kind of neat to see "clark" kill her! hehehe.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I like Jimmy, and I think the Noir thing really suited him. Particular enjoyed that snap he took of himself and Chloe. Very tasty, I think, very interesting. I did want to avoid it for the Jimmy aspect...and the whole Noir hting seems kind of ... well...pointless...but overall good entertainment, if not superb quality.

Comment

Pointless, forgettable and yet marginally entertaining. This episode really screams budget cutting to save money for the last two episodes.

6/10
          http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Working...
          X