X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Delta [Stargate RPG]

Stargate Delta

http://stargatedelta.proboards59.com/index.cgi

Hey everyone, a new RPG I'm starting up. Used to be limited to members of the SGC alliance of Ausgates Stargate Command (www.ausgate.net) but we're going public! Check it out, still adding stuff, for the mean time just getting everyone together and working out positions and what not...

Stargate Delta is a Stargate based RPG set in the fictional Delian galaxy, running parallel to SG-1 Season 9 and Atlantis Season 2. Following the success of the Altantis expedition a year eariler, Stargate Command has decided to launch a second expedition team to the Delian galaxy under the command of declorated Marine General Frank Kepler. Using an address uncovered by Dr. Daniel Jackson, the expedition team gates to the new Delta Site and discovers a new galaxy of adventures (See thats lame and corny but couldn't think of a better word!). Facing off against enemies new and old, the expedition hopes to establish new relations and allies and uncovered new technologies to be used in the defence of Earth.

Enemies are based on ancient Greek mythology, though civilisations we encounter will range from pre-historic cavemen though to people like to Tollans. We have our own BC-304 battle crusier on the way (arrives in Episode 7) which will contain a full F-302 fighter squardon.

Yes, this has been brought to the attention of the mods for relocation.

Here's the scoop on the RPG advertisements. They do belong in this folder. If no one replies to them, they'll slowly drift away into electronic limbo.
    Last edited by Gen Blue; 17 March 2007, 09:01 AM.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

hmm note to self get mods to maybe add a note about that to the read before joining thread and see if it helps?
      I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Working...
      X