This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive Spoiler - Season Three Finale Highlights

As reported elsewhere, copies of the season finale have been leaked by the press. Here's what Aintitcoolnews.com has just reported.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS WILL RUIN THE FINAL EPISODE IF YOU READ IT.

20 major plot points, if Cylons are still amongst the fleet, earth, revelations and much, much more. Looks like season four will be the last season (my speculation).

Spoiler:

* The fleet realizes the Cylons are somehow following it to Earth.

* Tigh talks to Six about it, but their conversation (thanks to Six’s Inner Gaius) turns into a fistfight.

* Anastasia Dualla leaves Lee Adama over Lee’s defense of Baltar.

* Apparently a cult has risen in the fleet identifying Baltar as a prophet of some kind.

* Baltar is not prosecuted for his role in the destruction of the 12 colonies due to lack of hard evidence. He will be tried only for his New Caprica actions.

* Kara’s widower is now training beside Seelix as a pilot.

* The fate of Ellen Tigh comes up in Baltar’s trial.

* Lee and Bill Adama each ask the other to excuse themselves from their roles in Baltar’s trial. The argument escalates until Lee quits the colonial military!

* Roslin dreams of the place Baltar and Six visited on Kobol. Hera is there, and Six and Sharon and Baltar and the Final Five. And it turns out Roslin, Sharon and Six were all having the same dream simultaneously.

* On the stand, Roslin admits she’s back to doing Kamala, because her cancer has returned.

* Anders and Tori have a make-out session.

* Gaeta lies on the stand. He says Baltar never protested when the Cylons told him to sign execution orders.

* Lee proves himself every inch Joseph Adama’s grandson. There is a not-guilty verdict in Baltar’s trial.

* Saul Tigh, Galen Tyrol, Sam Anders and Tory Foster (Roslin’s aide) start hearing low, distracting music a lot of the others don’t hear. Are they four of the Final Five?? (And the music appears to be – GET THIS - Bob Dylan’s “All Along the Watchtower”!!! How!! But!! WHAT!!!!)

* Adama tells an unhappy Roslin it was his swing vote that freed Baltar.

* Right after the verdict, the Cylons attack! The entire fleet loses power!

* Baltar’s cult whisks him away to safety,

* Tigh, Tyrol, Anders and Foster are all independently driven by the Dylan tune to the same launch tube. All four are horrified to come to the conclusion that they’ve all always been Cylons!

* The lights come on. Everyone is ordered to battle stations. Tigh, Tyrol and Anders scramble to their stations.

* Lee too is back in uniform and notices a unidentified craft on the DRADIS. When he investigates, he finds Kara in her viper. She says she’s been to Earth and can show them the way.

Feeling ashamed for posting this, but hey. Read the full article here: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31923 .

Tech Junkie

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Good job and tnx a lot for it.But after reading first 3 points I found some strenght to close the window with spoilers.Don't want to ruin last 2 eps of third season.
    Last edited by n7sen; 17 March 2007, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I sadly, did not stop at three. Hence, my addictive personality has ruined my weekend. I had hints of some of the plot points from other sources, but this is definitive.

So the dark side of me had to share it here, properly spoiler-protected by Gate World rules *please don't kill me, please don't kill me... inner voice*

Tech Junkie

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
      "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Comment

sounds awesome....

I don't know why people hate spoilers... knowing what's going to happen makes me want to watch it even more!

Thanks!

(now if someone can leak out the actual episode on bittorrent before Sunday I'll be real happy)

Comment

sounds like a crazy finale!!
          and i will die if i have to wait another 6 months!

Comment

Nothing really new or shocking there.

And I don't see why next season would be the last. I think they find Earth at the end of next season and then the 5th season will be all Earthish.

Comment

There is something to be said for remaining spoiler-free.

For a while.

Spoiler:
              Alright, I confess - I had a massive moment of weakness when I saw them up at AICN this morning and went right ahead and highlighted the InvisoText. So sue me.

But here's the thing - the preview shows Lee very much out of uniform, what with the whole "It's 'Mister' now" thing. And yet he's back in a uniform? This should be interesting - and it's one of the reasons that reading the spoilers isn't bothering me all that much.

And really, who hadn't figured out at least half of those?
              Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                There is something to be said for remaining spoiler-free.

For a while.

Spoiler:
                Alright, I confess - I had a massive moment of weakness when I saw them up at AICN this morning and went right ahead and highlighted the InvisoText. So sue me.

But here's the thing - the preview shows Lee very much out of uniform, what with the whole "It's 'Mister' now" thing. And yet he's back in a uniform? This should be interesting - and it's one of the reasons that reading the spoilers isn't bothering me all that much.

And really, who hadn't figured out at least half of those?
                Spoiler:
                Well, there are 2 final episodes dealing with the trial, the next episode in a few days will deal with Lee leaving his duties, from the spoilers it seems in the final few moments of the final episode (not next week's) he will come to the aid of the fleet.

AND I KNEW IT! Kara found Earth, I knew it. Unless this is all BS... I really don't see why Tigh is a cylon, nor Tyrol considering he has a child.
                "Did you really expect some Utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?"

Comment

well....
                  Spoiler:
                  You got to remember that the final five aren't real cylons... I'm betting their going to be BSG version of angles or whatever... they are obviously pro-human....

Comment

Umm everyone knew Starbuck would find Earth.

And why are we using spoiler code?! Massive spoilers aren't enough warning.

Starbuck comes back from the dead, Baltar isn't guilty and Tigh, Cheif, Anders and Tryol are all Cylons!!!

Comment

well, all i can say is that aint it cool news didn't exactly break this story. the same thing has appeared on patriot resource for weeks now, among other spoiler sites. gosh, i wish i wasn't so damned impatient. spoilers are like a drug for me and i am always looking to score. someone help me!

Comment

Even though a lot of this had kind of been figured out by now, it still should make for damn fine viewing.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

the only thing that sort of surprised me is Baltar getting a not guilty verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by Bl4de View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, there are 2 final episodes dealing with the trial, the next episode in a few days will deal with Lee leaving his duties, from the spoilers it seems in the final few moments of the final episode (not next week's) he will come to the aid of the fleet.

AND I KNEW IT! Kara found Earth, I knew it. Unless this is all BS... I really don't see why Tigh is a cylon, nor Tyrol considering he has a child.
                            Yes but we know that there are cylon/human hybrids.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
                              Yes but we know that there are cylon/human hybrids.
                              Spoiler:
                              Even so, these hybrids would have to have been created by the humans or something because Tigh was fighting in the original Cylon War. Seems unlikely to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X