The Song in Unending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Song in Unending

I just wanted to know if anyone knew the name of the song in the middle of Unending that they were playing during the montage of events. Thanks.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

It's "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" by Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Comment

"Have you ever seen the rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Couple of cover versions, so not sure who's exactly singing it in the ep, but that's the original..

Comment

It's the original.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Doyler View Post
          "Have you ever seen the rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Couple of cover versions, so not sure who's exactly singing it in the ep, but that's the original..
          It sounded like John Fogerty to me. He has a very distinctive voice.

Comment

How about what Sam played on the cello?

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
              How about what Sam played on the cello?
              Sorry, I've got no idea on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                It sounded like John Fogerty to me. He has a very distinctive voice.
                Fogerty was the singer with CCR back when it was the original version.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Fogerty was the singer with CCR back when it was the original version.
                  I know. I just meant that that's how I could tell it was the original version....because you can't mistake his voice. (Unless he's done a solo version since CCR that I'm not aware of.)
                  Dang SG-1! My husband and I have been singing nothing buy CCR songs for three days now. As soon as I'm able to stop, he starts it back up again.....*Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again*....I think I'll go see what's going on out my backdoor.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                    I just wanted to know if anyone knew the name of the song in the middle of Unending that they were playing during the montage of events. Thanks.
                    You. . . . . . . . . . you didn't know who did that song?

What the hell is wrong with kids today?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
                      You. . . . . . . . . . you didn't know who did that song?

What the hell is wrong with kids today?!?!?
                      Dude, I'm only 17.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

And I was rockin' it to Creedence back when I was 15. . . . and that was barely nine years ago. Actually, I had known about Creedence long before that, but I didn't start seriously listening to their records until I was around that age.

If you liked that song, you should start with some Dylan and the Eagles and work your way out from there. Eventually you'll come to learn the greatness that is classic rock.

Comment

I'm 21, and I didn't know either - though I'm not exactly a total stranger to CCR this tune I hadn't heard before. Lovely montage though wasn't it
                          "You said we had a "problem", not a great big galactic emergency."

Comment

Does anyone know what Sam was playing on the cello ???

Comment

What you like is of no importance to others. We have every right to not care about Creedence Water Revival.

Comment

Working...
                              X