Forum theme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum theme?

Now we know that GW has themes, any chance we'll see a Horizon one?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
    Now we know that GW has themes, any chance we'll see a Horizon one?
    You mean a specific forum theme for this section? Sure, that's something we could definitely consider. So far I haven't talked to Darren about it, because we'd first need to come up with a theme. And for that, we'd need some CG artists who don't either do nothing or just disapear.

But if we could create a good looking theme, I'd love to see it here on the forum personally.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I can't see it being hard. Greens replace the blues, new banner and new images.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        I can't see it being hard. Greens replace the blues, new banner and new images.
        Yeah, that's very true.

It really doesn't make that much of a difference to me personally, but if there's a couple of fans out there who'd like to see that, I'll definitely mention it to Darren to see what we could do.

Comment

I was just wondering if you got any pictures or premlimary designs for the station or any of the ships in the series.

Although I am not exactly a CG artist I am teaching 3d modeling, texturing and lightening and animations and would love to attempt to model the station or any of the ships it the series.

If you do not want to post them on the forum you are welcome to send them by MSN or the psm me that if you want of cause.

Comment

Unfortunately, all our CG artists or concept artists tend to either not do very much while being on staff, or they just disapear suddenly. It's starting to seem a bit like a curse.

So at this moment there's nothing that would be anywhere near being ready to be shown to anyone at the moment. But if you're interested, feel free to apply by sending in samples of your previous work to [email protected].

Once the major writing on the season wraps (in about a month), we'll start actively looking for designers again to hopefully have completed designs for Horizon and other things for Season Four.

We're definitely not about to give up. There are artists out there who are willing to put some time into actually doing something, as seen on some other virtual shows. So one day we might find someone like that for this show.

Comment

Working...
            X