X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zap2It: "Storm" is a Friday Best Bet - 9/17

From Zap2It:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,584|||20040917%5FDATETIME%3A3272918309,00.html

TV Best Bets for Friday, September 17
    By Courtney Potter

Stargate Atlantis
    10:00 PM - SCI FI

Oooh boy -- it's a big-time summer finale from the good folks at "Stargate Atlantis." Which, y'know, means you won't get a new episode for several months. Oh well -- thank goodness for "Grounded for Life," right? A monstrous storm threatens to destroy the city as the brave Atlantis team faces a threat from the Genii.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

You expected anything else to beat this?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

<sigh> The summer break. How I loathe it.
      sigpic

Comment

It's the only thing new on of course it gets picked.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
          It's the only thing new on of course it gets picked.
          It's not the ONLY new episode on this Friday:

"Third Watch" has its season premiere.

There's also a new episode of "Stargate SG-1" which wasn't chosen by Zap2It as a Friday Best Bet.

There are new episodes of "Medical Investigation," "Reba," "Jeremiah," "The Complex: Malibu," and "What I Like About You."

And there is a special about Barbara Walters on "20/20."

There may be more -- but Zap2it didn't include them, and as I'm busy watching SciFi Channel, I'm not checking any other channels on Friday.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
            It's not the ONLY new episode on this Friday:

"Third Watch" has its season premiere.

There's also a new episode of "Stargate SG-1" which wasn't chosen by Zap2It as a Friday Best Bet.

There are new episodes of "Medical Investigation," "Reba," "Jeremiah," "The Complex: Malibu," and "What I Like About You."

And there is a special about Barbara Walters on "20/20."

There may be more -- but Zap2it didn't include them, and as I'm busy watching SciFi Channel, I'm not checking any other channels on Friday.

Morjana
            Maybe they picked Atlantis because "Medical Investigations" they know will be canceled, Reba is crap, Jeremiah is a repeat, The Complex: Malibu hahahaha. And Barbara Walters is someone no one really cares about.

And are you surprised they didn't pick SG-1? HAHAHA, the Stargate is stolen oh no! *yawn*
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
            X