• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes make top 10 for Nielsen Media Research

Heroes make top 10!
    Link: Nielsen Media Research for the top 10 shows March 5-11
    Spoiler:
    HOW THEY RATED
    Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen Media Research for the top 10 shows March 5-11. Listings include the week's ranking, with viewership for the week. (X in parentheses denotes one-time-only presentation):

1 American Idol (Wednesday), Fox, 28.55 million viewers.

2 American Idol (Tuesday), Fox, 27.95 million viewers.

3 American Idol (Thursday), Fox, 27.52 million viewers (X)

4 House, Fox, 24.4 million viewers.

5 Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Fox, 20.66 million viewers.

6 Deal Or No Deal (Monday), NBC, 18.39 million viewers.

7 Without a Trace, CBS, 17.53 million viewers.

8 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CBS, 15.451 million viewers.

9 Cold Case, CBS, 15.447 million viewers.

10 Heroes, NBC, 14.9 million viewers.

'hit Heroes at 14.90 million viewers and a 6.6/16 among adults 18-49'
    Sorry this was so late, Icould not find the over all rating for that night.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

you can't be late with good news about Heroes
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
      you can't be late with good news about Heroes
      Indeed! I'm glad to hear it. Anymore though, this doesn't really surprise me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

YES HOUSE CAME IN FOURTH!!! *ignores angry Heroes fans who are basking in tenth spot glory* I MEAN THIS TOTALLY DISPROVES TODDS THEORY ON HOUSE GETTING CANCELED NEXT SEASON *continues to ignore pitch fork bearing Heroes fans who are basking in the glory of Tenth spotness...but are quickly becoming over shadowed by Houses fourth spot glory* THIS IS SO COOL!!! *turns to angered Heroes fan bearing pitchforks and "Commander sucks" signs who were basking in Hereos tenth spot glory* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!!! *Fans look very angry* Shame Heroes wasn't number five.... *Crowd calms down and reverts back to tenth spot glory basking* ZOMG IF AMERICAN IDOL WASN'T ON HOUSE WOULD BE NUMBER ONE....

Comment

...Why should House get cancelled? No!
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
            YES HOUSE CAME IN FOURTH Bla bla bla....
            Why in the world are you talking smack here, when no one has talked the least little bit about House? Please don't start something here. And how about you let us enjoy Heroes making the top 10, a nice place to be, with out being put down. Man...
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Was Stargate ever in top 10?

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
                Was Stargate ever in top 10?
                No it would be impossible for any cable show to be in the top ten, as the majority of people in the US don't have it. Also, the cable ratings are usually topped by such drivel as Spongebob Squarepants and Wrestling.

I'm happy to not see either 24 or Grey's Anatomy in there, both of which I LOATH. (I also hate American Idol, but you can't win 'em all...)
                Spoiler:
                Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

It really worries me when such dren as American Idol fills the top three spots on that list.....

Oh well. Yay House! Yay Heroes!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    It really worries me when such dren as American Idol fills the top three spots on that list.....
                    I know what you mean. Sadly, that is the state of things in this country though. Happily, I'm not one of those sucked in by reality programming. Give me a quality fictional show any day. Like Heroes!
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Would you say that the results of this survey is at all accurate? I had no idea that American Idol is really that popular.
                      Nice to see Heroes in the Top 10. At least it goes to show that good can be popular some of the time.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                        Would you say that the results of this survey is at all accurate? I had no idea that American Idol is really that popular.
                        Nice to see Heroes in the Top 10. At least it goes to show that good can be popular some of the time.
                        Oh, this is not a survey, it's from a research group/company and the ranking is based off of hard numbers.
                        Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I know what you mean. Sadly, that is the state of things in this country though. Happily, I'm not one of those sucked in by reality programming. Give me a quality fictional show any day. Like Heroes!
                          right me too *looks around* yup..... not sucked into reality shows "GO PHIL" yup...

Comment

Stargate wouldn't be in the top 10 due to there low figures in there millions
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                              American Idol has been the top rated show for years. The disgusting thing is that it's a show built entirly around failure and humiliation. Sure you get a winner and there's a big deal made about that, but the other 99% of the show is about putting people down and humiliating them.

Comment

Working...
                              X