This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Atlantis Episode Title (Spoilers)

Chevronine and Stargate Project have both reported the title of a new Stargate Atlantis episode:
    Spoilers
    Episode 117 – “Letter from Pegasus”
    So far the only other details available are a guest character by the name of Arja is played by Peter Graham Graham-Gaudreau. I think it is safe to say that the Atlantis team will finally make contact with Earth in this episode.

For further details check out the links below.

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate/
    http://www.chevronnine.com/index.php...id=545;start=0
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

I would say brilliant but the guy who posted that information has 1 post, I have learned not to trust people who give extrodinary information with their only ever post.
    Wier: Nice work Rodney!
    McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
    Wier: Yes, several times....
    [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Well you can trust him... we've got this information from a very good source and here are the information:

SG-Project got exclusive information about new SGA episode:
      There is a new episode called "Letter from Pegasus" uand this episode is currently listed as 17th episode of the first season. There are no plot information available yet, but there are first information about gueststars and characters.
      There is a character named Arja (male) who will be played by actor Peter Graham-Gaudreau. Peter played in series like "Cold Squad" and "Peacemakers". There are no more information available yet, but we think this episode might be about some sort of message from Atlantis base to SGC.
      As soon as we receive more informatin we will write about it and I'll let you know, too.

Source:
      http://stargate-project.com
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Sounds alright. The second half of both seasons sound so promising.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by waz
          I would say brilliant but the guy who posted that information has 1 post, I have learned not to trust people who give extrodinary information with their only ever post.
          Are you referring to me or someone else.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

It looked to me like that post was refering to the person who published this information on chevronnine. Especially since he has 1 post and you appear to have 147.

I hope they have more than just that in this ep; seems like they could play it all out in less than five mins.
            We are the ori. You will be assymilated. Resistance is futile.

Comment

Great, I won't be able to watch this episode without thinking of the Pixies' song "Letter to Memphis"

Comment

The information is correct. Just check the INternet Movie Database, which is the source. They're 99.9% correct ...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/guests

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  The information is correct. Just check the INternet Movie Database, which is the source. They're 99.9% correct ...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/guests
                  Of course IMDB gets a lot of their info from people that submit it.
                  "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I still doubt they get in contact with Earth just because the writers don't want the shows to mix... which is dumb because that would make both shows a lot better.
                    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                      Of course IMDB gets a lot of their info from people that submit it.
                      Which is why it's not 100% correct. I've found errors on it. However, studio people also post information (agents do - helps their clients).

but I would theorize if any fan site wanted to keep the info exclusive, they wouldn't submit info to IMDB

Comment

Thor, it's not "exclusive information" when you get it from IMDb!

Comment

Funny, funny Teal'c
                          We got it first. That's what I'm thinking, but not know for sure. IMDB got it a bit later...
                          Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by waz
                            I posed that info at chevronnine.com.
                            I'm almost offended. Are you calling me untrustworthy?
                            The info has turned out to be right hasn't it?
                            Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
                            Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
                            Citizen Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly-Dreamer
                              I posed that info at chevronnine.com.
                              I'm almost offended. Are you calling me untrustworthy?
                              The info has turned out to be right hasn't it?
                              Yes, you were untrustworthy. It was your first post and there was no way at that time to back up your information, and thus it had to be taken with a grain of salt. Of course, now we see it's true and you are now trustworthy, see how it works?

Comment

Working...
                              X