This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anybody Know When SE4 Will Air??

Well the question im asking is 'Does anybody know when season 4 will air??' Being to other websites but cant find the answer..

Thanks!

September or October.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      September or October.
      WHAT! i cant wait that long
      "You have earned my respect and my friendship"

"The feeling's mutual"

"Please do not be sad"
      sigpic

Comment

October. I forgot the date, but I think it's around the 14th or something. I could be wrong, but it is in October.

I can understand your point carterrocks. I'm borderline happy---because now I don't have to wait for the second half for like 6 months, because we'll be on the same level as the Canadians. But the wait...will be torture. Of course in the end satisfying--with all the greatness I'm hearing, but torture.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Maybe they will change their minds and do a Summer premire.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
            Maybe they will change their minds and do a Summer premire.
            They might do, but the whole purpose of the hiatus and such is to make the show fall into the same wave length as all other shows of the seasons. So the Canadians and us have the same set up. What's good about it, is also it helps ratings.

We all know there are torrents running around, and a lot of people who get them for SGA from Canada early on, then don't bother at times to watch the show when it airs in Spring.

This method cuts that down. People just won't watch cause they can't or won't. Other's who can, will. And the torrent thing probably won't cause the massive skew in ratings that this hiatus method does.

Comment

Can't do a summer premier due to the fact that the second half of season 3 hasn't aired yet.
              Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post
                Can't do a summer premier due to the fact that the second half of season 3 hasn't aired yet.
                Maybe not to the U.S but they have aired all of season 3 and I'm waiting for season 4 to resume airing. Last air date of the cliffhanger season 3 final esp was early Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                  Well the question im asking is 'Does anybody know when season 4 will air??' Being to other websites but cant find the answer..

Thanks!
                  UK/cananda not sure

USA fall of 2007
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Based on there pattern for the other seasons it wont be till august I'm guessing till they air season 4. That's a good 6 months. I guess they have to do that when they make short seasons with only 20 esp there be no another way to stretch it out. However waiting till august is a long time to wait specially with the cliffhanger they left at the end of season 3!

Comment

I thought it was juliy or there abouts damm have i got to wait.

Last edited by warrior1; 06 April 2007, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warrior1 View Post
                        Hard to say. I'm only going on past patterns based on this below

spoiler alert !! Don't go to the link if you don't want to know how season 3 plays out and part of season 4!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...sodes#Season_3

Comment

Originally posted by warrior1 View Post
                          Yup, October..premieres around the same time as other shows. I feel the same way as you do. But the anticipation will be fantastic. I don't think we'd have to wait until November, because I think 24 normally premieres then. Well I hope not. I read October on the blog I think. But you know, these things tend to be subject to changes.

Comment

Thanks!!! But September, let alone October that soo long!!! i acutually thought it was coming to air on april 13th, but thats for sci-fi channel- come back of season 3

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                              Thanks!!! But September, let alone October that soo long!!! i acutually thought it was coming to air on april 13th, but thats for sci-fi channel- come back of season 3
                              Yeah...and remember the total of the first half I don't think has even been done being written and revised let alone the Second half of the S4. I know they went into filming, But at the time and goig by JM's blog, they have about 4-5 eps written of 20. So, you know, this will take a while. I wouldn't expect it for July. September is a maybe, but I heard October. Just hope it's not November, since I know a few shows premiere in that month.

Comment

Working...
                              X