This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the mainland???

in 'first strke' they were planing to move the city to a differnt planet therefor leaving the mainland behind if they did that...

A) Teyla will not be able to see her people again.

B) The Athosions will not have any means of transport because the do not have a gate.

so they can not just leave them... can they?:

Last edited by warrior1; 06 April 2007, 05:58 AM.

The Athosians are on a new planet now after "The Return, Pt. 2" so they weren't left behind.

Vala,

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok now i feel stupid....

Last edited by warrior1; 06 April 2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

well, ill feel stupid with ya, cause i didn't know that either. hah

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
          I feel slightly more clover, as I knew that.
          only slightly though

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
            I remembered that from "The Return"... or rather, I assumed that the Athosians had remained on that planet, rather than return once more to the mainland between episodes. I was surprised, however, that there was no mention of this in "First Strike", for those people who might not remember. I expected Teyla or Weir to comment that at least the Athosians would be safe on their new world, and that the expedition wouldn't have to evacuate the mainland (again) when it came time to leave the planet.

Here's a thought... depending on how the Atlantis cliff-hanger turns out, might Atlantis end up landing on the Athosian's new planet? Either on the land (we've seen that it's possible), or in a nearby ocean?

Of course, the Athosians might not want such troublesome neighbours!
            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Well those giant fish are gonna die in the next 15000 years when the next solar emission hits.
              Last edited by 2ndgenerationalteran; 19 March 2007, 06:38 PM.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

You might want to spoiler tag that /\ That particular ep. hasn't premiered in the States yet.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Well those giant fish are gonna die in the next 15000 years when the next solar emission hits.
                  Spoiler:
                  i wonder if they will find a way to finish the ancients communications device with those fis

Comment

Working...
                  X