Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for SG-1 as best TV show.

http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/index.html

While SG-1 had it ups and downs, I believe it to be one of the best Sci-fi shows ever. Show your support and help it become of of the 5 best shows of all time.

I just voted and there is some real crap ahead of it but I wont say what so I dont offend anyone.
    sigpic

Comment

Now that the show ended, and from what I heard on a high note. How about we all try and get it voted best TV show??

Comment

I'm up for that but these things are notorious for being fixed.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
          I'm up for that but these things are notorious for being fixed.
          true, but we can try. At least get it into the top 5.

Comment

Votinated.

Glad to see Farscape on the top 5. I'm rewatching my FS dvds again. Plus we just got a fellow FS fan in my department, so I finally have someone who giggles when I get territorial about "my side, your side, my side, your side."
            sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Well, I did my part.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well I did my part. Great to see SGA and SG-1 in the top forty! Keep voting people!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but doesn't that poll seem a little pointless to anybody else? Don't get me wrong, I voted, but you can vote once every 60 minutes and it appears as though you could vote for every single show if you wanted to, so what exactly is the point? It's not going to determine anything other than the show with the most persistent fan base o.O

Maybe there's a different website with a poll that at least tries to be accurate somewhere that we could all go and vote on instead

Comment

done
                    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                    www.7-scales.co.uk
                    http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixatlantios View Post
                      Maybe it's just me but doesn't that poll seem a little pointless to anybody else? Don't get me wrong, I voted, but you can vote once every 60 minutes and it appears as though you could vote for every single show if you wanted to, so what exactly is the point? It's not going to determine anything other than the show with the most persistent fan base o.O

M
                      True, which is why I doubt this effort will make much of a difference, but there's no harm in trying

Comment

voted for sg-1 and atlantis
                        Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                        sigpic
                        sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post
                          voted for sg-1 and atlantis
                          Thanks, try voting as much as possible

Comment

will do. just voted again. and will again in 60 mins
                            Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                            sigpic
                            sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Stargate SG-1, 10 points. [eurovision mode]
                              "Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself. Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise."

Comment

Working...
                              X