Status of the podcasts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status of the podcasts!

First off, let me apologize to those of you who've been listening to the podcasts, and who've been looking forward to more of them. Let me assure you, I haven't forgotten about them. Quite the contrary, I'm very eager to get back to doing them. Things have just been very busy lately, as they tend to be once you get towards the end of a season. No difference around here.

But I'm determined to finally get back to it. I can't promise that I'll have the time to catch up with all of the recent episodes (at least not now, I may try and do that once the season finishes). But I'll be trying to get back into the rythm of doing them on a weekly basis, starting very shortly. There's a lot to talk about with regard to every one of these episodes.

So those of you who listen to the podcasts, rest assured -- there will be more coming your way shortly. And those of you who don't listen to them, just forget you've read this.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Thanks Alex! I'm back at UNI now, so I can dl all of the podcasts without waiting ages. I'm up to 3x08 so far, and I can't wait to get the rest.

Just a side note, do you have a thing going with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi to get advertising or something?
    And, have you tried Coke Zero?

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
      Thanks Alex! I'm back at UNI now, so I can dl all of the podcasts without waiting ages. I'm up to 3x08 so far, and I can't wait to get the rest.
      Glad to hear you've been enjoying them. I'll make sure to get back to them asap.

Just a side note, do you have a thing going with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi to get advertising or something?
      Now that you mention it, that's actually a pretty interesting idea. I wonder how much they'd pay.

And, have you tried Coke Zero?
      I haven't. But I might give it a try just out of curiosity.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
      X