Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What actors/actress would you like to see in Atlantis' new seasons?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What actors/actress would you like to see in Atlantis' new seasons?

Who would you like to see in the new seasons of Atlantis? I mean as a guest star. Just say who and write possible role. You can also post a link of your actor to imdb for better orientation.

Personally I would love if there was AMY ACKER (Angel) http://imdb.com/name/nm0009918/ at least for one episode. I actually have no idea for the character but no Wraith please! For example a sexy scientist or something very evil - an Asuran maybe.

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
    IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

I would love...

Paul McGillion, Torri Higginson and Rainbow Sun Francks

but I might be biased.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

- Renee O'Connor
      - Gigi Edgley
      - Wayne Pygram
      - John Gegenhuber
      - Carlos Bernard
      - Alex Kingston
      - Jane Krakowski
      - Greg Germann
      - Rachel Griffiths
      - Jamie Bamber
      - Kate Vernon
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Comment

dont know the actors name,but Aris Bock,the bounty hunter,i want him to end up in atlantis somehow just coz i liked the char,a cameo wud be great

Comment

Ivy Isenberg (casting director) said at P2 that Goran Visjnic is a big fan of the show and they are trying to get him on as a guest star.. it's a matter of arranging it around his shooting commitments on ER. I'd *love* to see him on the show. As for role... hmmm.. not sure. Not a doctor! Maybe the charismatic leader of some new race they meet (who turns out to be evil in the end - be fun to see him play a bad guy)?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
              I would love...

Paul McGillion, Torri Higginson and Rainbow Sun Francks
              Second that...

And Claire Rankin as Dr. Heightmeyer of course, if only for one episode.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Claudia Christian

I've been touting her for a while, I believe JM told me that his magic 8 ball said 'hazy'. And it's not the sarcastic one.
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Nathan Fillion! They could cast him as a potted plant in a stairwell and he'd be wonderful!

Adam Baldwin. Have him reprise his SG-1 role as Dave Dixon.

They may as well continue the streak of collecting Firefly actors, and hey, there's not a better bunch one could pick from.

Comment

chuck norris

Comment

Miranda Raison

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                        Personally I would love if there was AMY ACKER (Angel) http://imdb.com/name/nm0009918/ at least for one episode. I actually have no idea for the character but no Wraith please! For example a sexy scientist or something very evil - an Asuran maybe.
                        She'd make a great Asuran.

David Boreanaz as a Wraith w/ a soul would be pretty funny. And his former Wraith Unit, James Marsters, Julie Benz, and Juliet Landau. Mark Metcalf as Boreanaz's former Uber Wraith commander.
                        Sarah Michelle Gellar as a Wraith Slayer w/ Eliza Dushku as a Junior Wraith Slayer.

James Roday: Shawn Spencer, or an alien con artist.
                        Last edited by Ripple in Space; 10 March 2007, 08:31 PM.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

I really would like to see Alice Kringe (whom played the Borg queen in startrek) play a wraith queen she would be perfect and awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Paul McGillion of course....

Billy Boyd (Merry, the Hobbit) would be funny, too. ;-)
                            sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                            Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                              David Boreanaz as a Wraith w/ a soul would be pretty funny. And his former Wraith Unit, James Marsters, Julie Benz, and Juliet Landau. Mark Metcalf as Boreanaz's former Uber Wraith commander.
                              Sarah Michelle Gellar as a Wraith Slayer w/ Eliza Dushku as a Junior Wraith Slayer.
                              That I wanna see.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X