More details on "Omen" unveiled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More details on "Omen" unveiled!

This is something I mentioned to Ryu a little while back, and he suggested we release this info officially; he figured it might get some more speculation going. So here's a mini-synopsis of the episode that will kick off the finale arc:

Horizon receives a surprising visitor. One of their own, but from the future. This person has travelled 23 years back in time to warn the Horizon team of what is to come, if they don't do something about it. With the knowledge of a dark, potential future, the team heads to a planet where they hope to finally learn the location of the Book of Nosah'trah.

There you go. Of course, we won't tell you just yet who this visitor from the future is. But if you put all the clues and hints from the past together (some of them are in previous entries of my blog), you may be able to guess correctly who this person is. It's one of the main characters, just 23 years older.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Oh. Christine.

Dang. So that's how you incorporated the indirect time travel, eh? Nice.

Comment

Hmm....yeah, I'd think Chris or Tom. They seem like the best ones, especially if it's to do with the book, we'd need someone sciencey to explain things. But yay, finally some timetravel in Horizon.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I think Tom, he's the only one with time travel experience.

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
        Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Working...
        X