Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nosah'trah (major spoilers for "Mediation")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nosah'trah (major spoilers for "Mediation")

Well, in the effort to get some discussion going, here's one of many topics we could talk about. That is, you could bring up something, and we'll then give you some kind of hint. I'm trying to get some more "interacting" going here.

It's been said a couple of times that the latter part of the season will be darker, and I think now that it's known that
    Spoiler:
    Nosah'trah is a Sentinel
    you might be able to see how that could be the case.

So I'm just curious. Where do you think all of this will be going as the season progresses? After all, there'll be a seven episode arc dealing with this and the Vorian/Kih'Andari war.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I don't know. I used to think that I could guess where Horizon was going - it all used to seem so obvious. But now... I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
      I don't know. I used to think that I could guess where Horizon was going - it all used to seem so obvious. But now... I have no idea.
      I'm glad to hear that.

Comment

Although it would make an astounding amount of sense (although a bit of unsense, too) for the Nebulan Woman to really be Nosah'trah in disguise. (Which would make the plot of Omen apparent - Christine comes back in time after in her future they find the book and the Sentinels are freed and they're all really screwed.)

Comment

Well, the seven episode arc will definitely be full of surprising twists and turns. We're making sure to put all efforts into that. You think you know where things are going, and just then... they head off in a completely new direction. To the extent where at this point, honestly, no one knows what exactly will happen in 3.24. We've been talking about a couple of things we'd like to do for some time now, but no one will really know how it'll all play out until we get there.

In many ways we're looking at this arc as a wrapping up of the first three seasons. I think it'll kind of feel like the completion of a trillogy, with Season Four introducing a couple of new elements and storylines.

So there'll be lots of topics touched upon over the course of those seven episodes. Even some things we haven't dealt with since Season One.

Comment

WoW, that is amazing, and sort of creepy, so from that information I take it we find the book?

Comment

Presuming that the Nebulan women is not a sentinel and she was telling the truth about ending the civil war between the vorian, then perhaps the vorians and Kih'Andari gonna have to work together and reunite to destroy the book, and only united will this be achieve.
              Of cause their extremist elements ways knew about the sentinels being Nosah'trah and want to free, them, thus forcing them unite to stop the true destruction of the vorian people, after learning their extremist fraction as known all along that Nosah'trah prophecy were a lie to cause the civil war in the first and make the vorian and earth people weaker, and thus enable a easier victory when the sentinels do come and attack them.

Of cause if the Nebulan is a sentinel, then why does she not just tell the enoly where the book is, so for me that rule out that particular twist.

Or what about if Nosah'trah is a sentinel turn good. He relised his mistake in making and producing the book, but it was taken from him when he turned against the sentinels and join the nebulan people, and so does not even know where it is and needs the team help to find it. So hey can repair is mistakes.
              Last edited by knowles2; 15 March 2007, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                Of cause if the Nebulan is a sentinel, then why does she not just tell the enoly where the book is, so for me that rule out that particular twist.
                That's an interesting question. Leading to the one question we decided to leave open at the end of "Mediation." Does the Nebulan Woman know where the Book is? We talked about this for a while, and an earlier draft of the episode was a little more clear about that, before we decided to leave it in the dark for now.

Anyway. It's great to see what you all think. I only wish I could comment on it.

I will say -- with only 3.23 and 3.24 left to break -- I couldn't be happier with how the finale arc is coming together. I'm paricularly fond of how it picks up on really all major themes of the season -- both the war and the Book. And lots of surprises in between.

Comment

Working...
                X