This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compromise romances to placate shippers and action/tekkies

here's what should happen as compromise romances to placate shippers and action/tekkies:

tokra anise is crestfallen because jack rejected her (Jack, you MORON )

anise in bitter vengefulness seduces Sam( WOOHOO ) Sam and Anise move to Canada and marry!) (still legal there?)

Jack - broken hearted - is comforted when he meets mary steinburgen in his local supermarket produce section look to pick up a man

they fall madly in love (quote Jack " She's just so hot!") they marry off screen

to annoy the shippers as much as the action/techies who must suffer thru offscreen descriptions of exciting events ........

and then the adventure, science, history and discovery of classic stargate sg1 writing resumes by the writers

what think u?

As a shipper, I think it's a horrible idea. But I also thank you for giving me such a great laugh!

Comment

strange but creative

Comment

Interesting... but Anise likes Daniel- Freya likes Jack. (I think) But, yeah, I think an episode like that would annoy most everybody
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

shippers get all the time lately because they're stuck in the SGC because Jack is failing upwards so this would be tek/adventure people revenge

Comment

Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you keep starting ship-related threads when you've already been told of the Ship Discussion Thread and have been asked- by a Moderator- to move your discussions to that thread? As I recall, your last thread was shut down. Do you have some objection to the Ship Discussion Thread or did your last thread sink so fast that you missed the Mod shutting it down and all the explanations about the other thread?

This is obviously meant as a fluffy and non-serious "discussion". Why start a whole new thread for it when it would be much more at home in the Ship Discussion Thread.

Comment

because this is meant for non shippers and tek/adventure people - in no way meant to be anything in the vein of shipper worship - like another poster here who has a tagline - don't tell me what to think - I'll tell *you* what to think - and none of the other posters here any problem with it - so LAY OFF

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you keep starting ship-related threads when you've already been told of the Ship Discussion Thread and have been asked- by a Moderator- to move your discussions to that thread? As I recall, your last thread was shut down. Do you have some objection to the Ship Discussion Thread or did your last thread sink so fast that you missed the Mod shutting it down and all the explanations about the other thread?

This is obviously meant as a fluffy and non-serious "discussion". Why start a whole new thread for it when it would be much more at home in the Ship Discussion Thread.
                Thank you Shadow... you took the words right out of my mouth.
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

feel free not to read the thread - it requires pressing a button and downloading after all

Comment

The last time I checked, the Ship Discussion Thread was supposed to be neutral ground for Shippers, Antishippers, Noromos, and everyone else. It is by no means a place of shipper worship.

However, if anti-ship is more in your taste, there is also the Anti Sam/Jack Ship Thread and even an Anti-ship Thread for those who want no ship of any kind.

Comment

This thread, however humorously intended, is made a tad redundant by the other threads already mentioned.

For which reason I'll close this one too, and just give everyone a gentle nudge:

If you are going to start a new thread, please check that it hasn't already been covered. We GW mods are neat freaks and don't like to have too many threads covering the same ground cluttering up the forum.

Major Clanger
                      GateWorld Moderator
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

read the first post carefully - maybe u missed the subtext- this neither favors nor oppose shipping or antishipping - or any "neutral" shipping discussions - it was meant to be lighthearted fun - it's a pity venomous people like u can't restrain yourself enough not to click the link or at least refrain from involving yourself in something in a way that spoils the lighthearted fun it was meant to be - throw yourself a book burning party to vent!

Comment

Working...
                        X