Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could have been a really good episode idea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could have been a really good episode idea???

I think a great episode would have been if 5 Azgaurd motherships came out of hyperspace over a planet that an Ori ship was in orbit off and destoryed the ori ship, then the episode went to the song title. Like imagine seeing that you would think that was interesting and be very keen to see the rest of the episode. I havnt thoguht of any other plot for the episode but im sure i could if i thought about it. I think its safe to say that 5 Azguard ships could take down an ori ship. A common mistake that people make is that they dont relize that the azguard motherships shields are alot stronger then earths 304's. The 304's are just azguard designed shields, the Azguard use a different power source there 4 nitriono iron generators much more powerful then anything earth uses.

I wouldnt bet on the asgard ships stopping an ori ship whatever about there shields those at the first battle with ori didntmake an impression on there shields or damage them in the slightest
    sigpic

Comment

It's very likely that a large number of Asgard ships can take out an Ori ship, but 5 is considerably low considering the fire power of one, combined with the mothership fleet was making absolutely no change to the status of the Ori's shields. Even though they were focusing their firepower on multiple ships instead of just one, some change should've been made if 4 more Asgard ships could've lead to the destruction of one. Regardless of that, the main problem with this is that the Asgard will absolutely lose a number of ships and they cannot afford to do that right now considering that they are in a process of rebuilding after their war with the replicators and let's not forget that some of their resources is supporting their supreme fleet commander in another galaxy. Although their shields could hold out longer since they have greater power sources, the Ori's shields insanely powerful and could hold out long enough for their weapon to fire repeatedly and/or for them to make their escape. Plus even if they take out one, there's still the rest of the fleet and if you make it obvious to them that the Asgard are a valid threat they may suddenly focus their combined attention on them, something they most certainly do not need.

Comment

Originally posted by redrama9 View Post
        I think a great episode would have been if 5 Azgaurd motherships came out of hyperspace over a planet that an Ori ship was in orbit off and destoryed the ori ship, then the episode went to the song title. Like imagine seeing that you would think that was interesting and be very keen to see the rest of the episode. I havnt thoguht of any other plot for the episode but im sure i could if i thought about it. I think its safe to say that 5 Azguard ships could take down an ori ship. A common mistake that people make is that they dont relize that the azguard motherships shields are alot stronger then earths 304's. The 304's are just azguard designed shields, the Azguard use a different power source there 4 nitriono iron generators much more powerful then anything earth uses.
        No offense: but this is WHY you dont write the episodes. Episodes are planned out, not just random, 'lets blow this up, then do this...OH OH OH, lets add this...'

There has to be a point to the episode, ARC, stand alone, fun, serious, etc etc
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by redrama9 View Post
          This kind of sounds like a rip of the Voyager episode (Scorpion?) where you see two Borg cube ships being destroyed in like 5 seconds

Comment

i for one would like to see that the ori can be taken down by conventionalwepons but 5v1 please be nice to the asgaurd 5 furlings with out ships could take down atleast 2 ori batilions

Comment

Working...
            X