PDA

View Full Version : When Does Season 4 Air in Canada?

DelTrax1
March 8th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know when this is going to air in Canada. I assume that they are going to be playing Season 4 first as they are already done viewing the End of Season 3. I'm sorry if this has been gone over I searched and didn't see any threads about this.

Does anyone know?

ussrelativity
March 8th, 2007, 10:52 AM
I would guess around the same time that Season 3 premiered in Canada last year. It would make the most sense.

PG15
March 8th, 2007, 10:59 AM
We don't know.

DelTrax1
March 8th, 2007, 11:25 AM
I thought that maybe they would have shot an episode by now.....pretty much thinking they were going to do the same as the US....stop season 3 and start movies and Season 4.

ussrelativity
March 8th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I thought that maybe they would have shot an episode by now.....pretty much thinking they were going to do the same as the US....stop season 3 and start movies and Season 4.

As far as I know, "Dopplegangers" is finishing up, or has finished up in shooting, so at some point another will begin filming.

jenks
March 8th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know when this is going to air in Canada. I assume that they are going to be playing Season 4 first as they are already done viewing the End of Season 3. I'm sorry if this has been gone over I searched and didn't see any threads about this.

Does anyone know?

It'll premier in the US, atleast the first half anyway.

ussrelativity
March 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM
It'll premier in the US, atleast the first half anyway.

I hope so, but with the move to fall, I am not sure entirely. I do think in one way that it would be better, in order to get away from heavier cable competition in the summer.

DelTrax1
March 8th, 2007, 11:42 AM
I don't know...I really think Canada has a good following. But I think that Stargate Atlantis has always played first in Canada? Or was it the second half first.

SaberBlade
March 8th, 2007, 11:51 AM
I don't know...I really think Canada has a good following. But I think that Stargate Atlantis has always played first in Canada? Or was it the second half first.

Second half usually plays first. The US gets a really ****ty delay time while Canada gets about 4 weeks then continues again.

DelTrax1
March 8th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Second half usually plays first. The US gets a really ****ty delay time while Canada gets about 4 weeks then continues again.

Well...I here is to hoping they speed it up a little.

Mitchell82
March 8th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Most likely this year we will get it first likely about 3 or so weeks after season finale since scifi wants year round programming. Hopefully we will only have a 3 or 4 week hiatus after mid season too.