This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Does Season 4 Air in Canada?

Does anyone know when this is going to air in Canada. I assume that they are going to be playing Season 4 first as they are already done viewing the End of Season 3. I'm sorry if this has been gone over I searched and didn't see any threads about this.

Does anyone know?
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

I would guess around the same time that Season 3 premiered in Canada last year. It would make the most sense.

Comment

We don't know.

Comment

I thought that maybe they would have shot an episode by now.....pretty much thinking they were going to do the same as the US....stop season 3 and start movies and Season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post
          I thought that maybe they would have shot an episode by now.....pretty much thinking they were going to do the same as the US....stop season 3 and start movies and Season 4.
          As far as I know, "Dopplegangers" is finishing up, or has finished up in shooting, so at some point another will begin filming.

Comment

Does anyone know when this is going to air in Canada. I assume that they are going to be playing Season 4 first as they are already done viewing the End of Season 3. I'm sorry if this has been gone over I searched and didn't see any threads about this.

Does anyone know?
            It'll premier in the US, atleast the first half anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              It'll premier in the US, atleast the first half anyway.
              I hope so, but with the move to fall, I am not sure entirely. I do think in one way that it would be better, in order to get away from heavier cable competition in the summer.

Comment

I don't know...I really think Canada has a good following. But I think that Stargate Atlantis has always played first in Canada? Or was it the second half first.

Comment

I don't know...I really think Canada has a good following. But I think that Stargate Atlantis has always played first in Canada? Or was it the second half first.
                  Second half usually plays first. The US gets a really ****ty delay time while Canada gets about 4 weeks then continues again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Second half usually plays first. The US gets a really ****ty delay time while Canada gets about 4 weeks then continues again.
                    Well...I here is to hoping they speed it up a little.

Comment

Most likely this year we will get it first likely about 3 or so weeks after season finale since scifi wants year round programming. Hopefully we will only have a 3 or 4 week hiatus after mid season too.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X