March Down Time Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March Down Time Thread!!!

Ok there are a lot a people that are posting here in the Heroes area and most of you I just don’t know. So I was thinking that the down time here in March will be a good time to let us say a little about our self’s and get to know each other.
    Some info question:
    Who are you?
    Where are you?
    What do you like?
    What do you do when not at the GateWorld Heroes forum?

I will kick this off:
    Who are you? I am Doze also known as DozingDawg but I am too lazy to type that all the time. Father of two great girls 13 and 3 years old.
    Where are you? I live in Columbus, Ohio, USA home of the Buckeye!
    What do you like? Really big Star Wars fan but Heroes is now a very close second.
    What do you do when not at the GateWorld Heroes forum? I work for a lab and have some down time to look at the net.

And as any of you know I love to Green, so post away and there will be smiles for that day.
    Last edited by Doze; 11 March 2007, 05:34 PM. Reason: Why Not?
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

How are you? Do you mean who am I? If so.. I'm IcyNeko. I also go by Icewind on other portions of the intarwebs.

Where are you? I was in Ohio. Now I'm in Missouri.

What do you like? Scifi when it's not overcheesed. I also like well-done sword fight movies. Currently, I'm rockin to "Azumi". I also like being able to read threads that aren't crapped on by people whom are unable to write english legibly, or whom have no idea what they're talking about most of the time. That's why I lurk on the Heroes forum.

What do you do when not at the GateWorld Heroes forum? I crusade across the internet with a merciless fury.

Comment

Who the frak am I? I'm a girl. I'm 18.

Where the frak am I? B.C. Canada (best place to live in the world in my opinion)

What the frak do I like? Battlestar Galactica, and sci-fi in general(huge Joss Whedon fan), and comics, and The Arcade Fire, and books, and lots of other stuff.

What the frak do I do when I'm not on Gateworld in general? School.....actually, that doesn't count, I'm usually on Gateworld when I do school, soooo, is sleep a good answer?

Annnd, I'll say that think this break is ridiculous, it does nothing but drag the viewer out of the story.

Yes, I know, shooting schedule and all, but still, doesn't mean I have to like it.

Comment

Who are you?
        Moi est Pitry. Shocker, I know girl and 23. Not necessarily in this order...

Where are you?
        Jerusalem, Israel. Except for today when I managed to be in Tel Aviv, Haifa and Be'er Sheva. Yay.... not.

What do you like?
        Chocolate, dark preferably. Oh, wait, eevryone answered with television related answers. Stargate (obviuosly), Heroes (obvioualy) Doctor Who, House. Music, loads of weird music. Although my collection of 70s Finnish prog-rock has come to a halt lately.

Spending my tiem on the othjer sections on Gateworld. And other websites. And every once in ahilw I actually go to classes (linguistics classes, pscyhology classes bore me) and work, god help us.
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Who are you?
          A 22 year old guy with a lot of free time. 6'2", about 75Kg.
          Where are you?
          Melbourne, Australia.
          What do you like?
          Stargate, Heroes, a lot of other sci-fi and comedy shows. Outside of TV Land, I like computers, video games (don't really play them much lately though), music (no specific genre, just a big mix), movies etc... Not an overly active person.
          On the 9th wonders or 10th wonder heroes forums.
          Also working on my PC, watching TV, sleeping or hanging with friends.
          Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Who are you?

I'm the fifth man. I'm a 25 year old male.

Where are you?

At my computer, in Michigan.

What do you like?

Football, hanging out with friends, quality Sci-Fi such as Stargate, BSG, Supernatural, and of course Heroes.

I'm either in other sections of the GateWorld Forum, or offline spending time with my family. Worse case scenario, I'm at work.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Who are you?

33 years old, male ... what else? 193 cm / 98 kg (don't how much is that in inches / pounds)

Where are you?

Zagreb, Croatia ... unfortunately we were in the news alot during 1990's.

What do you like?

I am big SF fan, since i was kid (big surprise). Stargates, BSG, Heores are all on my "have to see" list (with some other shows like Supernatural, Numb3rs, Rome ... other then reading and watching SF, i like gaming and computers in general (i do some programming for web)

Other parts of Gateworld, croatian SF forums and so on ... since i work from home, i am online almost all the time
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Who are you?

Docballen, female, but I'm not telling my weight. 41 years old.

Where are you?

Terre Haute, Indiana, home of... nothing! Interstellar void!

What do you like?

Stargate SG-1, Star Trek, Atlantis, Doctor Who, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Heroes, CSI:NY, Dave Letterman, the Beatles, the Monkees, BNL, SCA, D&D, writing, drawing, playing guitar, Civ3,.... catch my breath....

What do you do when not at the Gateword Heroes Forum?

At forums for all the stuff listed above... or watching them on TV... or playing guitar, or playing D&D, or crafting... Have I said "learning to cook" yet??? I sound busy but I'm not.
                "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Who are you? Betelgeuze, 23 years old, female.

Where are you? the Netherlands

What do you like? Heroes, SG-1, SGA, House, reading, studying

What do you do when not at the GateWorld Heroes forum? studying, reading watching my favourite tv shows and lots of other things.
                  sigpic

Comment

Who are you? unowhoandwhy aka Uno, 34 year old woman

Where are you? Middle Of Nowhere, New Hampshire

What do you like? Sci fi, fantasy, snowshoeing, hiking, bicycling, reading, writing & animals

What do you do when not at the GateWorld Heroes forum? I work & try to win the lottery so I don't have to work...

Comment

Who are you? Name's Sarah. Age 21. Dork.
                      Where are you? Northern Kentucky.
                      What do you like? SciFi/Fantasy, Scotland, reading, Anthropology, languages, Science/quantum theory, Photography.
                      What do you do when not at the Gateworld Heroes Forum? I work, retail, unfortunately. Watch tv, movies, browse the net, sleep, and eat.

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
                      "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
                      The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
                      "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
                      Only I will remain."

Comment

Who are you? My real name is AJ, I'm 20, 5' 10"

Where are you? Boston, Massachusetts

What do you like? Sci-Fi shows (SG-1, SGA,Heroes,Eureka,smallville,Dr Who, The new BSG) TV in general (Studio 60, Shark, October road, Raines, Jericho, Greys anatomy, deseparate housewifes, Robin Hood, The class) Just to name a few , the better question is what don't I like lol.

What do you do when not at the GateWorld Heroes forum? I'm currently an Actor in training, hoping to someday be on film and television maybe even Heroes or Stargate Atlantis who knows . In my free time I'm also a moderator on the Stargate worlds mmo forum, and I'm a Internet DJ/show creator for SG1 Radio
                        Actor
                        [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Working...
                        X