This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help me?

I need a cure for insanity!! (Don't worry, it's a little more precise than that, honest).

Right. This whole shippy thing is driving me up the wall, mainly because of the UST and I'm now spending all of my time hearing dudu duuu duuu duuu duuu duuum (point of view Jack/Sam music also used in season five). I already have les enfants des dieux soundtrack and the best of season one which are both fab, but anyone any idea how i can get that music? Even if I have to download a really awful version, I just need it.

To weeks ago I resorted to using Cakewalk to compose it, my addictions getting that bad!

Please help, people,
    Tracy J x
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

try a music/video downloader like kazaa or something like that just type like stargate music and you will get something for sure. thats all i can think of. either that or google it..

Comment

oooh i saw somewhere (i forget where) on a yahoo groups that i used to belong to where they had the sam/jack music.

....i just noticed it there. i never downloaded and listened to it.

sorry i can't help

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

thanks anyway guys... it's a start
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I showed a bunch of guys on a music web forum a clip from the Point if View last scene and they loved the music. Some wanted to do a Tribute track, but they're all kind of busy like. I'll see what I can do.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
          from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

I can't figure out Cakewalk for the life of me. :| I have to resort to FruityLoops, Acid and Rebirth.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
              I can't figure out Cakewalk for the life of me. :| I have to resort to FruityLoops, Acid and Rebirth.
              Cringe! Fruity loops. As much as I love the connection to the SG-1 joke it just makes me think of mad ravers creating horrible trance music.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
              from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Nooo way! I make all kinda stuff, but not trance. Ugh. I have taste!

Comment

Working...
                X