PDA

View Full Version : Captain America ( Book form)

fugiman
March 7th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Is anyone else sad at the ending of Captain American (Captain America #25) I mean why did they have to kill such a BA

fugiman
March 8th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Come on someone make a comment here

Commander Ivanova
March 9th, 2007, 12:01 PM
RIP. Will that do?

fugiman
March 9th, 2007, 01:26 PM
RIP. Will that do?

Yes thank you for you words

Kirath
March 9th, 2007, 06:26 PM
as a former comic book geek I am saddened by the passing of the star spangled avenger. for decades he was a symbol not only to the marvel universe but to our own. A beacon of hope whether he was fighting the Nazi's during World War 2 or beating back an alien invasion. But where there is ink and imagination there is hope. If Steve Rogers does not make a triumphant return, perhaps another will rise from the ranks to take up his crusade in the name of truth, justice and the american way.

jds1982
March 14th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Hers's something that might piss some of you off, or not depending on what you like.
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=104938

Angela V
March 14th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Okay I followed the link and holy c*ap! they can't be serious!

Karyyk
March 26th, 2007, 06:29 AM
The whole thing is lame. I've never been a big Captain America fan, but to kill him off like this is just another mistake for Marvel to undo later. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they pull some kind of "the last twelve months have been a dream" cop out to undo the damage they've done, such as the death of Cap and making Iron Man little more than a caricature/puppet of fascism.