Captain America ( Book form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain America ( Book form)

Is anyone else sad at the ending of Captain American (Captain America #25) I mean why did they have to kill such a BA
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Come on someone make a comment here
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

RIP. Will that do?
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
        RIP. Will that do?
        Yes thank you for you words
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic

Comment

as a former comic book geek I am saddened by the passing of the star spangled avenger. for decades he was a symbol not only to the marvel universe but to our own. A beacon of hope whether he was fighting the Nazi's during World War 2 or beating back an alien invasion. But where there is ink and imagination there is hope. If Steve Rogers does not make a triumphant return, perhaps another will rise from the ranks to take up his crusade in the name of truth, justice and the american way.
          Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Hers's something that might piss some of you off, or not depending on what you like.
            http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=104938
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Okay I followed the link and holy c*ap! they can't be serious!
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

The whole thing is lame. I've never been a big Captain America fan, but to kill him off like this is just another mistake for Marvel to undo later. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they pull some kind of "the last twelve months have been a dream" cop out to undo the damage they've done, such as the death of Cap and making Iron Man little more than a caricature/puppet of fascism.

Comment

Working...
                X