Excerpts from 3x12 "Pursuit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excerpts from 3x12 "Pursuit"

To wet the whistle for the double header two parter on Thursday, I just wrote up the trailer. In addition, I thought I would post a few short dialogue clips from the episode just to give people a little look at what's to come. Destiny's done similar, and I think it worked well.

So, here we go:

--------------------------
    ENOLY ALPHA #1: Mediator, the Regent requests your presence immediately.

LORAL: I am busy. Inform him that he may contact me on my console if it is an urgent matter.

ENOLY ALPHA #1: He assumed you would say that. He also said... that if you do not comply... we have orders to take you by force.
    LORAL: His desire to preserve his image and power will be his undoing.

DUREG: I see you understand. Is it not interesting how matters always seem to fall into place? We are witnessing the will of the Sentinels being done before our very eyes.
    CHRISTINE: You don't seem to be very optimistic.

DAVID: Well, it's just... we've been searching for months now. And as much as I hate to say it... all we've found are a bunch of dead ends.

SIVEA: Well, seeing as we've already visited thirty of the eighty-four planets found in the database... it's bound to turn up soon.
    No bombshells, just a little bit of dialogue here and there. Hopefully the trailer will be up soon, and in two days, the episodes themselves. As my first two-parter, I'm hoping for the best.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

It'd probably be better if you just had a stickied except thread. And I read this after I'm done with the episode 8-) I've gotta get with the program.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
    X