This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode Idea for Season Four

After watching "Sateda" from season 3, I thought a good episode idea would be for Atlantis to go after and recruit runners. Since we found out that they can detect the signal for other runners from Ronan's tracking implant. What do you all think?

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Spoiler:
    Maybe Reunion will feature some more runners. It is supposed to be a Ronon ep with something to do with roots.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
      After watching "Sateda" from season 3, I thought a good episode idea would be for Atlantis to go after and recruit runners. Since we found out that they can detect the signal for other runners from Ronan's tracking implant. What do you all think?
      Others have already said this before!

I doubt they will go after them because there is no guarantee that they will be any help at all. Ronon is only keen because his people were wiped out, so he has nowhere else to go. Others may simply get the tracker removed. Then do a bunk back home.

Meaning the team will have gone through all that trouble & risk for nothing.

If they were all like Dex in ability, then it may be worth the risk. However they may not even be that good. It's too big a risk to take. Especially if they fail, then get landed on a planet with Wraith in the area. If that happened & they were cut off from the gate with a Hive in orbit. They'd be sitting ducks.

While the other major thing is characters, bringing in new characters will take time away from the others. So I can't see them doing it for a few reasons. Especially with the Asuran situation & them knowing about Earth. As well as having the ability to get there when they have enough ships to do so.

Hence, they have more important things to be doing with their time & resources.

Comment

I have a few ideas ive been thinking about

1. Id like to see a Teyla centric episode. I had the idea of a rouge group of people with strong psychic connections to the wraith capturing teyla to use her as a weapon against the enemy. Whilst in captivity, the men will torture teyla and get her to use her powers to manipulate the wraith inways she sees as despicable (making them feed on each other or other people), forcing her to wrestle with her own conscious and suffer a great deal whilst Sheppard and co struggle to save her.

2. I want another episode near the start of the season that will essentially be an action episode to kick off the war between the asurans and wraith which asurans shoudl;will be story arc over most of the season. The team will discover sateda, which is near the asurans homeworld, is being secured by the enemy who dont have enough ships to police large parts of space. The team will have to travel there and go behind enemy lines to find the asurans plans, all whilst ronon is haunted by ghosts of his past. The climax of the episode will result in a devestating air, space and ground assault by the wraith on the asurans defences forcing the team into a desperate struggle to survive.

3. If a new enemy is introduced, then i would like to see them replace the asurans as the 'other' enemy or have them turn out to be manipulating the asurans. As the asurans currently inhabit only one planet, and it does not take much to destroy a single world, bringing a quick end to the asuran threat will not only add to the seriousness of the wraith threat and help return them to status of primary villains. Alternativley, id like to see an asuran copy of rodney essentially re-invent the milky way replicators and thus accidentaly doom his own 'people' to destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
          Spoiler:
          Maybe Reunion will feature some more runners. It is supposed to be a Ronon ep with something to do with roots.
          That would be a sweet episode... but how many of those runners would stick with us??
          Also couldn't the wraith use that as a way to trick us??

Comment

Working...
          X