The new girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new girl

So the new girl that we see working for the company, what exactly are her powers? The obvious answer would be a shape shifter, but it didn't really look like that as she changed. If she were a shape shifter, then only her body would be affected, but it seemd that the space around her was too.

I'm thinking that she may be a reality or thought manipulator.
    sigpic

she probably will die in hands of Sylar (that power has sylar name in it)
    Hallowed are the Ori !!!
    Follow the path of the Enlightment !
    Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

missy stated on AOTS (thats missy peregrym, the actress who played Candice and Attack of the Show on G4) that candice is an illusionist and makes people see what she wants them to see. so far, its only been used to impersonate another person and hide a other body (in simone's case). maybe she'll do other things in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Xornok View Post
        missy stated on AOTS (thats missy peregrym, the actress who played Candice and Attack of the Show on G4) that candice is an illusionist and makes people see what she wants them to see. so far, its only been used to impersonate another person and hide a other body (in simone's case). maybe she'll do other things in the future.
        ahh .. i said her power is sort or reality warping .. which is basically fancy name for illusionist

i really like that effect when she uses her power .. it's really cool.
        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

She seems like a cool character. Nice to see another 'bad' hero instead of Sylar every ep.

Her powers are cool too
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Love her, she has this sinister thing about her that makes her look knida scary. She almost like the Mystic from X-men not good not evil just in between, lol hope that makes sense.
            sigpic

Comment

An illusionist? No matter what she actually is, it's pretty damn cool.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                Love her, she has this sinister thing about her that makes her look knida scary. She almost like the Mystic from X-men not good not evil just in between, lol hope that makes sense.
                More Mastermind in terms of the power but she does give off Mystique vibes nontheless.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                X