Mr. Lindermans Power theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Lindermans Power theories

I think Mr. Linderman has power of Omniscience and he knows how the paths of the future can be altered to produce certain events.

Or he maybe an alien shapeshifter responsible for bringing the first mutations to earth.

Comment

Or perhaps he has the power to operate an island where all your fantasies become a reality.

Comment

Or, he's just a regular guy.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Or the Easter Bunnie.

But I do like the Omniscience idea.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I think he has heat vision and cooks his food that way.

(I LOVE Malcolm McDowell!!)
            "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

He probably just has a copy of the list.

Comment

i think he is somehow linked to bennet's company... either he used to work for them or he is in charge of them, that's my only theory on how he could have gotten all the knowledge, i just don't see him as having a power tbh

Gateworld RPG

One morning, a Wraith hatches a brilliant plan and takes over the O'Neill after consuming some lemon chicken. - The Stargate Plot Generator

Comment

The way he tells patrelli that if he shoots him they both die makes me think that maybe he might have some kind of bullet deflection power or he may go nuclear. Or what if he has all the powers. Or that he maybe God.
                  Last edited by Origin1981; 06 March 2007, 08:14 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by -)GMM(- View Post
                    i think he is somehow linked to bennet's company... either he used to work for them or he is in charge of them, that's my only theory on how he could have gotten all the knowledge, i just don't see him as having a power tbh
                    Mmm... I'm pretty sure he's working agaisnt them now, TBH.
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981 View Post
                      The way he tells patrelli that if he shoots him they both die makes me think that maybe he might have some kind of bullet deflection power or he may go nuclear. Or what if he has all the powers. Or that he maybe God.
                      I'm pretty sure that he means if he's shot, his security would kill Nathan.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure that he means if he's shot, his security would kill Nathan.
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981 View Post
                          Or he maybe an alien shapeshifter responsible for bringing the first mutations to earth.
                          maybe...
                          Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                          Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                          Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

I doubt that Linderman has viddied the future, otherwise he’d know that Nathan is going to snuff it when his brat goes boom and takes the city with him. He seems to be using the Heroes to his own advantage, that’s probably why he’s got so much cutter to brosay around. Plus he did hire Jessica/Nikki to oobivat chellovecks he doesn’t like.

Comment

He seems to me more of powerbroker than someone with a particular "power". If he does have a power, it's probably his incredible wealth and as they say, money makes the world go around.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                              X