The Odyssey (Spoilers for Family Ties)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Odyssey (Spoilers for Family Ties)

I noticed when they fired at the cargo ship, there was a new type of missile being used. It was really fast and came from the bottom of the Odyssey as opposed to the top of the ship. Does anyone know what kind of missile it is?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
    I noticed when they fired at the cargo ship, there was a new type of missile being used. It was really fast and came from the bottom of the Odyssey as opposed to the top of the ship. Does anyone know what kind of missile it is?
    probably an atomic missile
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I don't even think TPTB know. It's probably a "new" missile that only exists in the SG universe, so it won't have a name until TPTB give it one. Until then it's the "Family Ties-class missile."
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
        To be honest, I don't even think TPTB know. It's probably a "new" missile that only exists in the SG universe, so it won't have a name until TPTB give it one. Until then it's the "Family Ties-class missile."
        Thats funny MT. Sounds like something I'd call it b/c im just too lazy to research stuff like that!

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Thats funny MT. Sounds like something I'd call it b/c im just too lazy to research stuff like that!
          While you might think your insult was too subtle for me too catch, you're wrong. My last sentence was a joke...of the many things I may be, lazy is not one of them.
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
            While you might think your insult was too subtle for me too catch, you're wrong. My last sentence was a joke...of the many things I may be, lazy is not one of them.
            I didnt mean to insult you. Sorry if i did by accident.

Best Stargate quote:
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Family Ties missle, eh? Let's call it the Keaton-1.
              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Worst episode ever...soooooo boring

Comment

Originally posted by mrattelle41 View Post
                  Worst episode ever...soooooo boring
                  even worse than 200
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

That was a Ground Strike Missile System
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                      That was a Ground Strike Missile System
                      Those missiles were so fast. What on the design gives it away? I couldnt even see the design.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        even worse than 200
                        Most episodes are.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Most episodes are.

Sarcasam at it's finest!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Worse than Citizen Joe?
                            Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                            http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Actually I quite liked that ep. It wasnt that bad IMO.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X