Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see when Teal'c comes to Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think we'll see when Teal'c comes to Atlantis?

Me:
    • I want to see Teal'c spar w/ Ronon (Ronon draw first blood, then Teal'c throws Ronon around like a rag doll). Then Teal'c says, "You are a skilled warrior Ronon Dex" and while he's exiting the room mutter, "...for a human."
    • Teal'c fight a Wraith hand-to-hand, and pummel him.
    • Teal'c fight Michael's Super Irratus Bug hand-to-hand, and rip off its arm, and beat him w/ it.
    • Teal'c shoot a hole through a Super Irratus Bug w/ a staff.
    • Rodney nervously apologizes to Teal'c for suggesting dialing the gate while Teal'c was trapped inside. Teal'c just gives him a cold stare.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post

What do you think we'll see when Teal'c comes to Atlantis?

Me:
    • I want to see Teal'c spar w/ Ronon (Ronon draw first blood, then Teal'c throws Ronon around like a rag doll). Then Teal'c says, "You are a skilled warrior Ronon Dex" and while he's exiting the room mutter, "...for a human."
    • Teal'c fight a Wraith hand-to-hand, and pummel him.
    • Teal'c fight Michael's Super Irratus Bug hand-to-hand, and rip off its arm, and beat him w/ it.
    • Teal'c shoot a hole through a Super Irratus Bug w/ a staff.
    • Rodney nervously apologizes to Teal'c for suggesting dialing the gate while Teal'c was trapped inside. Teal'c just gives him a cold stare.
    Those two are the best, and probably most likely to happen.

Comment

Have i missed some news or something?

When was it mentioned that tea'lc is coming to Atlantis?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leiutenant Bong View Post
        Have i missed some news or something?

When was it mentioned that tea'lc is coming to Atlantis?
        he will be a cameo in one episode
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Wikipedia lists "First Strike," the Season 3 finale, and the first three episodes of Season 4 as a tetralogy (4-part story). The entry for 4-03 "Reunion" says that Teal'c will make a cameo. I suspect that "Reunion" will be Carter's first episode.
          Last edited by Daniel Jackson; 04 March 2007, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I want to see Teal'c and Ronon get drunk and start singing
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
              Wikipedia lists "First Strike," the Season 3 finale, and the first four episodes of Season 4 as a tetralogy (4-part story). The entry for 4-04 "Reunion" says that Teal'c will make a cameo. I suspect that "Reunion" will be Carter's first episode.
              My guess is Teal'C will be at the SGC when Carter contacts the SGC when she first finds Atlantis to let them know everyone for the most part is okay

Comment

I'd like to see a sparring match between Ronon and Teal'c that ends in a draw, and I want to see a Wraith get pwned by a staff weapon. If I see that I shall be a happy chappy.

Comment

Teal'c will be in an episode of Atlantis, but no one has said he will be on Atlantis itself. Mallozzi has already stated there will be a few Earth-bound episodes. That's probably where Teal'c will come into it.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                    My guess is Teal'C will be at the SGC when Carter contacts the SGC when she first finds Atlantis to let them know everyone for the most part is okay
                    Yeah, I think so too, but we can always hope....
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

What do I want to see?
                      A 2 minute cameo, and I think that's what we'll get.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                        Wikipedia lists "First Strike," the Season 3 finale, and the first four episodes of Season 4 as a tetralogy (4-part story). The entry for 4-04 "Reunion" says that Teal'c will make a cameo. I suspect that "Reunion" will be Carter's first episode.

Reunion is episode 3, actually; as confirmed by Joe on his blog.

Comment

Yeah, I caught that when I said "First Strike" and the first four episodes of Season 4 would be a 4-part story. I ment the first three episodes. I editted my post for accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                            I want to see Teal'c and Ronon get drunk and start singing
                            LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              What do I want to see?
                              A 2 minute cameo, and I think that's what we'll get.
                              I agree...
                              The show will be better the more seperate Atlantis is from SG-1, this includes limiting any role exisiting SG-1 cast have in Atlantis... But maybe whole episodes with Teal'c, but on the odd occassion.

Comment

Working...
                              X