PDA

View Full Version : SCIFI or NBC/NBCHD?

unruhbrady
March 4th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Everyone that gets Sci-fi gets NBC. Why would someone choose to watch Heroes 4 days later in Low-Definition with tons of commercials?

Moderators: Can you please add a poll

Where do you watch heroes first?
A.SCIFI
B.NBC/NBCHD

Pitry
March 4th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Offhand, maybe some people either want top watch 24 or whatever else is on at the same time...or want to watch the episode again? :)

Doze
March 4th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Sci Fi is not showing it in my area, now that the second half of the season started. And I really don't get what the question is and why it needs to be answered in a poll.

MarshAngel
March 7th, 2007, 06:34 AM
It's not alwwys a matter of choice. For any number of reasons you might miss the monday airing and watch it later on Scifi since not everyone has DVR. And sometimes you may watch the first airing and you get interrupted, missed something or want to see something again.

I always watch the first airing but I occasionally watch it again on scifi and every now and then, I notice something I missed.

JayShadow
March 8th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Would you rather they stop showing Heroes and replace it with more Mansquito? Sci-Fi airs it because it's a hit and they could use programming that's a hit, even if most people watch it on NBC the first time.

Doze
March 8th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Would you rather they stop showing Heroes and replace it with more Mansquito? Sci-Fi airs it because it's a hit and they could use programming that's a hit, even if most people watch it on NBC the first time. :indeed: