SCIFI or NBC/NBCHD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCIFI or NBC/NBCHD?

Everyone that gets Sci-fi gets NBC. Why would someone choose to watch Heroes 4 days later in Low-Definition with tons of commercials?

Moderators: Can you please add a poll

Where do you watch heroes first?
    A.SCIFI
    B.NBC/NBCHD

Offhand, maybe some people either want top watch 24 or whatever else is on at the same time...or want to watch the episode again?
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Sci Fi is not showing it in my area, now that the second half of the season started. And I really don't get what the question is and why it needs to be answered in a poll.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

It's not alwwys a matter of choice. For any number of reasons you might miss the monday airing and watch it later on Scifi since not everyone has DVR. And sometimes you may watch the first airing and you get interrupted, missed something or want to see something again.

I always watch the first airing but I occasionally watch it again on scifi and every now and then, I notice something I missed.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Would you rather they stop showing Heroes and replace it with more Mansquito? Sci-Fi airs it because it's a hit and they could use programming that's a hit, even if most people watch it on NBC the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
            Would you rather they stop showing Heroes and replace it with more Mansquito? Sci-Fi airs it because it's a hit and they could use programming that's a hit, even if most people watch it on NBC the first time.
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Working...
            X