This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring Transporter Codes?

I remember codes being mentioned to activate them? Does anyone know what the code was? The Goa'uld equivalent of...?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

42 the code was 42
    Originally posted by cowpants
    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Rosilin for pres

Comment

How do you know that?

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Because 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.
        sigpic

Comment

if you mean the sequence of keys required to activate them then this picture might help.
          I believe it is a copy of the instructions next to the ring platform aboard the Prometheus so we can take it as pretty much canon.
          Attached Files

Comment

Where'd you get that from?

Comment

Originally posted by chilapox3 View Post
              Because 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.
              LOL
              sigpic

Comment

We have also seen different 'codes' entered on different ships to activate the rings.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                  if you mean the sequence of keys required to activate them then this picture might help.
                  I believe it is a copy of the instructions next to the ring platform aboard the Prometheus so we can take it as pretty much canon.
                  Wow! Cool! Is there a screenshot that shows this?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by chilapox3 View Post
                    Oh yeah I forgot about that. I havent seen that film in a while

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Where'd you get that from?
                      Found it on google image search ages ago when I was searching for images of the transport rings with the intention of making a 3d model of them...just before realising that I wasn`t THAT good!

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                      Wow! Cool! Is there a screenshot that shows this?

Vala,
                      The only other picture I have is of the sign next to the keypad aboard the Prometheus which is attached.

As a side note, do any other Opera users find that images don`t show up when they are logged into this site but when you are not logged in they show up as a link. When you click on the link it asks you to login which takes you back to the first problem. I`ve been suffering this problem for a while which isn`t too much of a problem until there is a thread which is directly referencing a picture I can`t see!

Woah...that was alot shorter in my head!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by talyn2k1; 05 March 2007, 07:23 AM. Reason: forgot to attach the image

Comment

7 codes for inside galactic, 8 for intergalactics, 9 for paralell worlds, 10 is the ultimate challenge to dial to Ancients. According to probable events development.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                          Found it on google image search ages ago when I was searching for images of the transport rings with the intention of making a 3d model of them...just before realising that I wasn`t THAT good!

The only other picture I have is of the sign next to the keypad aboard the Prometheus which is attached.

As a side note, do any other Opera users find that images don`t show up when they are logged into this site but when you are not logged in they show up as a link. When you click on the link it asks you to login which takes you back to the first problem. I`ve been suffering this problem for a while which isn`t too much of a problem until there is a thread which is directly referencing a picture I can`t see!

Woah...that was alot shorter in my head!
                          Cool! Was that pic taken on a set tour or something?

Anyway, I heard they include the Daedalus class ships on the tour. Is that true? Anyway, I know that no pics can be posted since creation took over so I'm not asking for that.

Vala,

Comment

What does U.G.D.O. stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              What does U.G.D.O. stand for?
                              Universal Garage Door Opener?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X