X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Season 3.5 & 4 Spoilers SG-1 S10 Spoilers

Originally posted by J_B View Post
    Carter is already coming over for 14 eps. She's also on the main cast for S4.

They've killed off Beckett, reducing Weir to recurring among other things. There is simply no way to bring on any of the other major characters without it causing trouble for the show.

Teal'c comes, then Ronon would need to go. Vala comes, then Teyla would probably go back to her people. Mitchell, I doubt could work with him & Shep in the team, especially with Ronon also there.

Carter is the only real one who would belong in Atlantis. She's a technology expert, Atlantis still hasn't had hardly anything that's came out of it yet. So all the ZPM's, Drones etc along with all the other advanced Lantean tech is waiting there to be discovered. Not to mention the Asuran Replicators are the new main enemies, she's probably the most qualified person on Earth to help with that problem also. So if it were real life, she'd be the only real one shipped out to Atlantis.

Jackson would probably go as well, doubtful he'd really help with anything in Atlantis other than translations. In 'Arthur's Mantle' he said the tech was over his head & he wished Sam could read Ancient.

Secondary characters like Walter, Siler, Dr.Lee etc I'd imagine would fit in easily enough without any problems.

Landry may even fit in as a new leader of the expedition, although if they were to bring in someone, I'd much rather it be Col.Caldwell.

So secondary characters would be okay, as they wouldn't get much screen time.

Bringing over big names they really couldn't do. No only would it mean increasing the production budget to bring the bigger names over but it would also probably mean losing a character in return, or at least taking a severe amount of screen time away from an Atlantis member.

If it was only recurring, such as a couple of eps per year. Then I doubt there would be any problems in people accepting that, considering SG-1 will no longer be on as a show any longer. SG-1 teaming with with SGA-1 would probably appeal to many fans as long as it was only once/twice per season.

So I think Carter will be the only major character coming over regularly (at least for S4 anyhow) to Atlantis for SG-1.
    I think it would be the funniest thing in TV History:
    1. Carter comes to the rescue in Ep. 1, Elizabeth dies from her wounds.
    2. They run into a problem w/ entering the planets atmosphere, and gate Daniel over to help translate a different Ancient Dialect that the landing instructions are written in, and Teyla decides that she can't be so far away from her people, and leaves the team. Daniel decides to stay.
    3. They run into Michael's army, and Carter points out that Jaffa Staff weapons would be a 1-shot-kill, so she has Teal'c bring a shipment of them into Atlantis. Teal'c goes w/ Sheppard's team to show them how to use the staff's in real combat situations. A battle ensues, and Ronan is killed, Teal'c saves the day. Shep asks Teal'c to help eliminate Michael's Army. Teal'c agrees, since w/ the gate bridge he can still go back & forth to Dakara.
    4. Episode 4 opens in the Milky Way w/ Vala & Tomin on Earth. Tomin tells her that he's greatful that General O'Neill has granted him amnesty, but he still can't bare to live among the people who he's been slaughtering for over a year. Vala mentions that some of her best friends have moved to a Galaxy that the Ori have never touched. After the credits, Vala & Tomin arrive in Atlantis greeted by Sg-1, err um the Atlantis Expedition.
    5. Woolsey arrives in Atlantis. He expresses the IOA's appreciation that she oversaw Atlantis after Wier was killed, but they can't allow a Lt. Colonel to command an operation of this magnitude. Enters Major General Hank Laundry w/ Sgt. Siler to assist him. While Carter, Woolsey, and Laundry are contemplating Carter's new role @ Atlantis, Sheppard's team (Shepp, McKay, Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala) is offworld, and has encountered an Asuran Colony. It's filled w/ 3 city ships, and an Armada of several dozen Aurora-class warships, all poised to attack Earth. McKay rigged their ZPM storage facility to overload and destroy everything on the planet, possible the solar system. They commandeer a puddle jumper to escape, and as the team enters it McKay jumps out and reveals a remote device in his hands. Shepp asks him what the hell he's doing, and McKay replies that in order to set off the explosion he has to manually input the commands, and then it will immediately go off. He's rigged the puddle jumper to automatically take them back to Atlantis, while Shepp is ordering him not to do this, McKay seals the door, and tells them to tell Sam & Jeanie that he loves them. As the puddle jumper beats the blastwave to the gate, shepp has them raise the gate shield immediately after the come out. The blast was so powerful it rattled Atlantis even w/ the shield raised. Carter decides to become Shepp's team's scientist in McKay's honor.
    6. A sole Wraith in a dart manages to use the gatebridge to gate to the Milky Way. He ambushes a goup of Jaffa, feeds off 1, and takes the other 2 w/ him in their cargo ship to Earth. He lands in Colarado Springs, and starts slaughtering innocent people at a restaurant. Cam happens to be there, and manages to kill the Wraith, but not before the Wraith kills Cameron's date, his high school sweetheart. Cameron decides to go to Pegasus so he can avenge her death. Gen. O'Neill reassigns him to Atlantis. Cam goes rougue, and hijacks a puddle jumper (guess he has the ATA gene), on a quest to destroy the hiveship the wraith came from. Sheppard's team (Shep, Carter, Daniel, Vala, & Teal'c) soon pursues Cam, to bring him back. They all manage to board the hiveship, Cam goes on a killing spree, but is soon captured. Shep's team comes to rescue him, but Shepp himself is captured, and taken to the Queen's chambers for interrogation. Shepp won't reveal info about Earth, so she feeds on him, killing him. The team manages to escape w/ Cam, but Cam feels so guilty over Shep's death that he decides to join the team to continue Shep's work.
    7. General O'Neill arrives to Atlantis on the Daedelus, w/ Walter because Carter & Daniel came up with a way to deliver the Wraith retrovirus to the entire Galaxy. They are successful, and fly Atlantis back to Antarctica, since the threat to Pegasus has ended. While Atlantis & Daedalus are crossing into the Milky Way they pick up on censors a huge number of ships ahead of them proceeding in the same direction. They are Asuran, Carter determines it's the entire Asuran race migrating to the Milky Way. Since Atlantis only has limited power, it cannot use its drones, the Asurans detect this and send a single Aurora class to destroy it, while the rest maintain their course. Atlantis is quickly destroyed, but O'Neil manages to beam Shep's team, err um, AtlantisGate-1 (Carter, Cam, Daniel, Teal'c & Vala) over to Daedalus, along w/ Laundry, Siler, and some others. And even the full drone & puddle jumper compliment, and some Ancient tech. Daedelus retreats to Earth, and everyone is reassigned to the SG-C.
    8. Next week, the episode opens w/ "Stargate: 'Atlantis' SG-1", and basically SG1 S10's opening sequence. Since the Asurans now live in the Milky Way, they are "Atlantis"'s main enemy. The Asurans now see how large the Milky Way is, and how many space-faring races there are, so they decide that they need to "replicate" in order to survive.
    Last edited by Ripple in Space; 03 March 2007, 09:40 AM.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

That's pure genius!
    Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
    Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
    -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Some of it sounds too much like SG-1, but there are some good ideas
      sigpic

Comment

riiiiiiight.........never gonna happen and as much as i love sg-1 i don't want it to either.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

4 easy steps how to make people hate you
          Spoiler:
          Ignore them
          Spoiler:
          talk bad about them behind their backs
          Spoiler:
          Use lots of spoiler tags
          Spoiler:
          Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            riiiiiiight.........never gonna happen and as much as i love sg-1 i don't want it to either.
            Oh me either. I just think it would be funny. Think about it, some Scifi executive is flipping channels, and sees @ the SGC in a new episode. He'd think to himself, "Didn't we cancel this show?"

Anyway, no I wouldn't want it to happen. For one, I like Shep better than Cam. I'd also be pretty mad if McKay was killed off.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Don't give TPTB any ideas! This is actually funny and sad because they'd be the happiest if they could do that.

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
              I'd also be pretty mad if McKay was killed off.
              I'm already pretty mad because of what they're doing to Elizabeth.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I was upset about Carson too. I thought that he was by far the most likable character of the entire franchise. But in all honesty the only characters that can't be killed off are & . That would kill the show. It would be like losing Jack & Danny in SG-1. While LineITS & TRoadNT were pretty good, Sam couldn't carry the show by herself (Teal'c didn't do much in TRNT).
                sigpic
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                X