Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which heroes would you like too see in Season 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which heroes would you like too see in Season 2?

Here is my list :

Hiro
    Peter
    Claire
    Claude
    Micah (but no parents)

maybe :

Nathan
    Matt (but no wife)
    VISIT AND JOIN

Everyone... if possible...
    even the non-enpowered ones...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Peter
      Claire
      Hiro

Those three make the show....it would be a very tall order to replace any one of them without introducing an inferior character, and the show would suffer for it.

Also, Nathan Parkman, Micah and HRG on a guest basis....kill the rest
      sigpic
      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Hiro
        Nathan - Only 'cos the ability to fly is SO cool!
        Suresh - Highly likely to stay - unless we find a new geneticist
        HRG/Mr. Bennet
        Claude!

Peter and Claire seem to be building up as the most significant and influential charaters of the season - I'm sure the writers have an equally dramatic storyline for those two; which may mean they won't survive - but they'll get a heroes death.
        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

- Peter
          - Sylar
          - Matt
          - Nikki
          - HRG
          - Hiro
          - Claire
          - Claude
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Mmm... Hiro for sure.
            Claire
            Claude
            Matt
            Isaac
            Micah, parentles, please.
            If they play the Peter bit right - i.e make him a wildcard rather than a good guy, than I'd love to see him, If they continue with the angsty teenager schtick, I've had enough

However, reading that itnerveiw bit with TK about season 2, if they really have in mind stopping large portions of the pliotlines/ changing a lot of the characters, I'd go with Hiro and Wildcard Peter only.
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Wow, I would love to see a do over for next season. No good guys from season 1 to make it into the season 2. This world is a big place and I'd love them to show us more. The part of the show that I have loved the most is the suspense of finding out what is going on. I would love to see an even more international taste with international places. Then in season three bring back heroes from season 1 and 2, to fight the very established and funded bad guys. IMHO.
              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Claude is a definet for me!!! I'm an uber Chris fan!!! and I love Masi ... so Claude and Hiro will be the two I want to see most of next season... though I do enjoy HRG.... I find his character quite intriguing...
                EDIT: MISTER MUGGLES (that dog is teh best!!)

Comment

Agreed about Mr Muggles. He has such a vast television persona, he can convey so much with a single look...

Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                    Agreed about Mr Muggles. He has such a vast television persona, he can convey so much with a single look...

indeed not to mention I'm routing for Mr.Muggles/Sylar LOL.... people wonder whats wrong with me soemtimes

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                      indeed not to mention I'm routing for Mr.Muggles/Sylar LOL.... people wonder whats wrong with me soemtimes
                      Ah, c'mon, the chemistry is undeniable. They might have had one scene together, but it was so full of subtext. I'm telling you, Heroes PTB are going for Mr Muggles/ Sylar themselves, it's so obvious
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

All of them, if possible. But seeing as they're planning on bringing in new characters, I would like to see them kinda narrow down the cast some. The only problem with this is, that it seems the more characters we get, the more connections we have between characters and the more answers to questions we get. But I'm really hoping they keep Peter/Nathan, Claude, Claire/Bennet, and Hiro around. Which all seem to be connected....

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
                        "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
                        The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
                        "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
                        Only I will remain."

Comment

All and many more, but I do hope we get to see a group kinda forming by then. And I like to see their powers advance and them utalising it more in to the story.
                          sigpic

Comment

Peter
                            Claire
                            Hiro
                            Claude
                            Matt
                            Sylar

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Am I the only one who likes Mohinder and would like to see more of him?

Niki I think the show could easily do without though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X