PDA

View Full Version : Which heroes would you like too see in Season 2?

silence
March 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
Here is my list :

Hiro
Peter
Claire
Claude
Micah (but no parents)

maybe :

Nathan
Matt (but no wife)

Easter Lily
March 3rd, 2007, 01:15 AM
Everyone... if possible...
even the non-enpowered ones... ;)

alaskannut
March 3rd, 2007, 01:25 AM
Peter
Claire
Hiro

Those three make the show....it would be a very tall order to replace any one of them without introducing an inferior character, and the show would suffer for it.

Also, Nathan Parkman, Micah and HRG on a guest basis....kill the rest;)

jazz!
March 3rd, 2007, 12:55 PM
Hiro
Nathan - Only 'cos the ability to fly is SO cool!
Suresh - Highly likely to stay - unless we find a new geneticist
HRG/Mr. Bennet
Claude!

Peter and Claire seem to be building up as the most significant and influential charaters of the season - I'm sure the writers have an equally dramatic storyline for those two; which may mean they won't survive - but they'll get a heroes death.

Platschu
March 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
- Peter
- Sylar
- Matt
- Nikki
- HRG
- Hiro
- Claire
- Claude

Pitry
March 4th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Mmm... Hiro for sure. :)
Claire
Claude
Matt
Isaac
Micah, parentles, please.
If they play the Peter bit right - i.e make him a wildcard rather than a good guy, than I'd love to see him, If they continue with the angsty teenager schtick, I've had enough :)

However, reading that itnerveiw bit with TK about season 2, if they really have in mind stopping large portions of the pliotlines/ changing a lot of the characters, I'd go with Hiro and Wildcard Peter only.

Doze
March 4th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Wow, I would love to see a do over for next season. No good guys from season 1 to make it into the season 2. This world is a big place and I'd love them to show us more. The part of the show that I have loved the most is the suspense of finding out what is going on. I would love to see an even more international taste with international places. Then in season three bring back heroes from season 1 and 2, to fight the very established and funded bad guys. IMHO.

Commander Jumper
March 4th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Claude is a definet for me!!! I'm an uber Chris fan!!! and I love Masi :D... so Claude and Hiro will be the two I want to see most of next season... though I do enjoy HRG.... I find his character quite intriguing...
EDIT: MISTER MUGGLES (that dog is teh best!!)

Pitry
March 4th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Agreed about Mr Muggles. He has such a vast television persona, he can convey so much with a single look...

:D

Commander Jumper
March 4th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Agreed about Mr Muggles. He has such a vast television persona, he can convey so much with a single look...

:D

indeed not to mention I'm routing for Mr.Muggles/Sylar LOL.... people wonder whats wrong with me soemtimes

Pitry
March 4th, 2007, 12:09 PM
indeed not to mention I'm routing for Mr.Muggles/Sylar LOL.... people wonder whats wrong with me soemtimes

Ah, c'mon, the chemistry is undeniable. They might have had one scene together, but it was so full of subtext. I'm telling you, Heroes PTB are going for Mr Muggles/ Sylar themselves, it's so obvious :D

QueenKale
March 4th, 2007, 07:22 PM
All of them, if possible. But seeing as they're planning on bringing in new characters, I would like to see them kinda narrow down the cast some. The only problem with this is, that it seems the more characters we get, the more connections we have between characters and the more answers to questions we get. But I'm really hoping they keep Peter/Nathan, Claude, Claire/Bennet, and Hiro around. Which all seem to be connected....

travis
March 4th, 2007, 07:41 PM
All and many more, but I do hope we get to see a group kinda forming by then. And I like to see their powers advance and them utalising it more in to the story.

LadyBozi
March 4th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Peter
Claire
Hiro
Claude
Matt
Sylar

Archaeis
March 5th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Am I the only one who likes Mohinder and would like to see more of him?

Niki I think the show could easily do without though.

silence
March 5th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Mohinder isn't really a hero .. but yes, i would like to see him in nest season also.

IcyNeko
March 5th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Mohinder certainly isn't MY hero. :O

But I do agree. I hope to see him in Season 2. Without a wheelchair. And with hair. And no powers.

Commander Jumper
March 5th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Ah, c'mon, the chemistry is undeniable. They might have had one scene together, but it was so full of subtext. I'm telling you, Heroes PTB are going for Mr Muggles/ Sylar themselves, it's so obvious :D

ohh indeed we all can see the two have something going on... just the way Siler looks at him and Muggles returned the stare...it was beautiful... simply beautiful

Pitry
March 5th, 2007, 02:10 PM
ohh indeed we all can see the two have something going on... just the way Siler looks at him and Muggles returned the stare...it was beautiful... simply beautiful

Yeah. It's great to see when television really capture that beauty of love on screen. Makes you wonder tho, is there some secret thing behind the scenes we're not aware of? ;)

re: Mohinder: he's one of my favourites, I just don't think he's considered a "hero" cos he has no sper powers. Also, his sotryline is pretty limited, and once Sylar is gone - which obviously by the end of the season he will be, I'm not sure how much room there will be left for him. :(

Easter Lily
March 5th, 2007, 05:45 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Mohinder is a hero... just of a different garden variety that's all.
And yes, I would love to see him in S2... doing research... not in finding a cure but in helping the "specials" control their abilities.

the fifth man
March 5th, 2007, 07:04 PM
If I really have to choose, I'd for sure go with -

Heroes/Villian -
Peter
Claire
Claude
Sylar
Hiro
Nathan

Non-Heroes (but important) -
Mr. Bennet
Mohinder

unowhoandwhy
March 6th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Heroes:
Claude
Peter
Nathan
Hiro
The Haitian

Non-heroes:
Ando (Hiro without Ando is like Batman without Robin, Romeo without Juliet...)
Mr. Bennet/HRG

silence
March 6th, 2007, 10:13 AM
yes .. Haitian is really great character ... i would like to see him in next ep ...
not major, but to be around ...

The_Fifth
March 6th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Heroes
Peter
Hiro
Claire
Claude
Sylar... maybe XD
Matt (good guy please)
Ted
Wireless (she is so damn hot)
Isaac(he is chilean xD)
Micah parentless (no one cares DL and Nikki/Jessica)
Charlie, can we :D ?

Non Heroes
Dr. Suresh
Ando
Mr. Bennet
Linderman

Super Hiper Heroes almost ommnipotent
Mr. Muggles

Commander Jumper
March 8th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah. It's great to see when television really capture that beauty of love on screen. Makes you wonder tho, is there some secret thing behind the scenes we're not aware of? ;)

re: Mohinder: he's one of my favourites, I just don't think he's considered a "hero" cos he has no sper powers. Also, his sotryline is pretty limited, and once Sylar is gone - which obviously by the end of the season he will be, I'm not sure how much room there will be left for him. :(

oh yes!!! who knows!!! though I think Mr.Muggels will have a difficult time choosing between his masters uncle and his true love..... ohhh we'll have to see..... I mean if Peter dies and Clarie is sad well then Mr.Muggels may have to choose sides..... and we all know how those situations end up.....

Major Tyler
March 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Favorites

Hiro
Ando
Matt
Peter
Claire
Mohinder

Like them okay

Ted
D.L.
Micah
Claude
The Haitian
Mr. Bennett
Mrs. Bennett

Don't really like

Nikki/Jessica (boring!)
Mr. Muggles (die yapper!)
Simone (self-righteous whiner)
Issac (jealous wacko druggie nutjob)
Syler (he's too powerful to be an interesting villain)
Mrs. Parkman (cheating cow...Matt deserves better)
Nathan (another yawn-fest...he doesn't do anything)

Betelgeuze
March 9th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Heroes: Hiro, Nathan, Claire, Peter, Wireless, Shapeshifter.

Others: Suresh, Mr. Bennett.

Trek_Girl42
March 9th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Essentials for me:
Peter (and resurrect the bangs!)
Claire
Hiro

And I want Claude to be one of the lead characters as well.

Commander Jumper
March 9th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Essentials for me:
Peter (and resurrect the bangs!)
Claire
Hiro

And I want Claude to be one of the lead characters as well.

YESS HIS EMO HAIR!!! *cries* loved that hair.... I wanted to touch it.... LOL... it was so shiny and dark.

Pitry
March 10th, 2007, 10:20 AM
oh yes!!! who knows!!! though I think Mr.Muggels will have a difficult time choosing between his masters uncle and his true love..... ohhh we'll have to see..... I mean if Peter dies and Clarie is sad well then Mr.Muggels may have to choose sides..... and we all know how those situations end up.....

Nah, I think the choice is pretty obviuos. It's such a shame Claire and Mr Muggles will have to end up as enemies... ;)

Commander Jumper
March 10th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Nah, I think the choice is pretty obviuos. It's such a shame Claire and Mr Muggles will have to end up as enemies... ;)

indeed...no one can stop a love as pure and true as Muggels/Sylar...... not even Claire..... Maybe muggels will betray Claire to Sylar to prove his love..... *sighs* poor Sylar must be all depressed because he and muggels haven't seen each other in a while, that's probably why he's going about and cutting skulls open....

Pitry
March 10th, 2007, 02:12 PM
indeed...no one can stop a love as pure and true as Muggels/Sylar...... not even Claire..... Maybe muggels will betray Claire to Sylar to prove his love..... *sighs* poor Sylar must be all depressed because he and muggels haven't seen each other in a while, that's probably why he's going about and cutting skulls open....

Exactly. Such a poor, misunderstood man. I jsut hope the joy of seeing Mr Muggles again will bring him back to his senses - imagine the greek tragedy if he ends up opening Mr Muggles' skull!

Commander Jumper
March 10th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Exactly. Such a poor, misunderstood man. I jsut hope the joy of seeing Mr Muggles again will bring him back to his senses - imagine the greek tragedy if he ends up opening Mr Muggles' skull!

indeed... that woudl be the sadest episode ever!!! I would cry my shipper heart out....

Pitry
March 11th, 2007, 12:04 PM
indeed... that woudl be the sadest episode ever!!! I would cry my shipper heart out....

I'm crying jsut thinking about it!

Commander Jumper
March 11th, 2007, 02:53 PM
I'm crying jsut thinking about it!

what will we do if either dies.... I jsut realized.... we are a small group of interspeicial (<is that a word??) shipping!! poor Muggels...

Aussie_86
March 12th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I would like to see Peter, Claire and Hiro in S2, and Mohinder.

Pitry
March 12th, 2007, 09:23 AM
what will we do if either dies.... I jsut realized.... we are a small group of interspeicial (<is that a word??) shipping!! poor Muggels...

Word enough for me.

And I'm sure there are plenty of closet interspecial shippers out there, they just have to drag themserlves out of their closets. I mean, c;mon, who can't see the chemistry!

Commander Jumper
March 12th, 2007, 03:23 PM
indeed!!! ir's being shoved in our faces yet we're too blinded to see them

memnarch
March 19th, 2007, 04:25 PM
-Hiro (a. because he's awesome and b. because the producers have already said he's getting a girlfriend next season)
-Peter (I've heard they're keeping Sylar on for another season, so they've got to keep Peter, as he's the only one who can compare with Sylar)
-Mr. Bennet (He's by far one of the most interesting characters on the show)
-Micah and D.L. (they've been absent for virtually the second half of the season and we simply need to see more of them before they die. If they did die, no one would care because we haven't seen them enough. On the other hand, I think everyone's had it with Niki/Jessica)

Commander Jumper
March 20th, 2007, 08:05 AM
*just thought up a word for the Sylar Muggles ship* Snuglar :cool:

Pitry
March 20th, 2007, 08:24 AM
*just thought up a word for the Sylar Muggles ship* Snuglar :cool:

Snugler. Snuuuugler. Sun-nugler.
Yuop, very fitting. Me approves!

Commander Jumper
March 20th, 2007, 10:15 PM
LOL :p

entity22
March 26th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Well,I do like most of the characters,they all have something at least a little bit interesting so for me it's not about who I'd like to see but rather it's about the ones I love most and who I can't imagine the show without,the ones who make all the show for me in terms of characters.
My favourite is in fact not one with abilities : HRG(Mr Bennet) ,I just love his character so much and Jack Coleman is such a wonderful actor
Then from the rest : Claire,Matt,Hiro,Claude,Sylar .

Finiz
March 27th, 2007, 02:39 PM
I'd love to see Peter, Nathan, and CLAUDE! :P Actually, scratch that, I love them all. :) Although...Niki's kind of bores me. O___o
Although, I'm a bit apprehensive about season 2.

This is just a rumor, and I wish I could find the article again! But the producer said that some of the heroes are going to be killed, and the rest won't appear all that often because Heroes is a series of volumes, or something like that, and Season 2 is supposed to be Volume 2, so a lot of the characters in Season 1 won't show up. ;____; I REALLY hope this is just a rumor.

me_urgo
April 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
I think I've watched too many anime till now so I'd enjoy seeing Hiro and Ando just because they speak japanesse; also Claude seems to be an interesting character, hope he develops in the next season and we learn more about him and his pigeons :)

Trek_Girl42
April 2nd, 2007, 08:19 AM
I think I've watched too many anime till now so I'd enjoy seeing Hiro and Ando just because they speak japanesse; also Claude seems to be an interesting character, hope he develops in the next season and we learn more about him and his pigeons :)
:eek: I hope the pigeons survive the season!