7th Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7th Season

Do you think 'Smallville' will be granted with a 7th season? If so, what sort of storylines would you like to see in it?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

I'd like to see a 7th season, but that would be the last.
    Clark moving out of home, and beginning as a reporter, continuing to develop his powers, and become superman, etc.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

There will be season 7 but i know that MR, KK and AM theirs contract end after season 7 and i read that MR and KK will not continue after season 7.

Comment

lana dies

lex has a son then lex dies

louis dies then clark turns back time again

maybe crap like that
        sigpic

Comment

I would like Smallville to have a 7 and final season, hopefully at a different timeslot, so it doesn't conflict with my other shows, like it does now. I would also like Scrubs to be renewed for a 7th and final season, on NBC.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            There will be season 7 but i know that MR, KK and AM theirs contract end after season 7 and i read that MR and KK will not continue after season 7.
            Spoiler:
            Well I think they could go beyond s7 even without KK all they would have to do is kill her of the show, (witch I think is needed currently). The only people who really can't leave the show are TW and MR they are needed for known reasons.
            Actor
            [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

I sure hope Smallville gets a 7th season. The show still has a lot of stories left to tell. If that would be the last season though, I hope we would get to see Clark in the suit at the very end.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If they were granted a 7th season, I would hope that they'd grow further into Clark becoming a reporter... same with Lois. They really kind of dropped that, didn't they?

I don't want Lana or Lex to die... since that wouldn't make any sense in relation to other Superman timelines. (They could at least get away with Johnathan because he didn't impact the Superman story as much in Clark's reporter-superman era life). So why would they kill off Superman's arch-nemesis while he's still in his build up stage?

If they're going to end SMALLVILLE at season 7, they should just build up to making him Superman, finally... work more with the "baby blanket" that was mentioned in season 6 (which eventually becomes his costume).
                There's still a lot they could do.

Comment

They don't have to kill Lex, they can just have him (and maybe Lana) move away. Maybe make the odd guest appearance. They both can still be referred to, and be seen occasionally.
                  Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                    If they were granted a 7th season, I would hope that they'd grow further into Clark becoming a reporter... same with Lois. They really kind of dropped that, didn't they?

I don't want Lana or Lex to die...
                    I want to see more Clark and lois as a reportes and not Chloe...
                    and i don't want Lana or Lex to die

They don't have to kill Lex, they can just have him (and maybe Lana) move away. Maybe make the odd guest appearance. They both can still be referred to, and be seen occasionally.
                    Exacttly!

Comment

Well they can't continue without Rosenbaum, he is important!!

But I'd love to see it go on to season 7 and even more there is so much that they can do with Samllville:

- Show us more of the Justice Laegue
                      - More of the Martian Manhunter
                      - Lex becoming even more powerful, hungry and evil
                      - Clark's interest wavering towards Lois
                      - Introduce Braniac (Milton Fine) and darkseid as even more powerful enemies of Clark and give them bigger roles to play!
                      - Maybe even bring in Kera (Supergirl)
                      - Clark beginning to understand more about himself
                      - Start to bring in sum more of the DC Comics supervillians (e.g. Krog the powerful and clever gorilla, hahahahaha, only jokin, but would like to see more of them)
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

well there will be a season 7 i think cos:

Spoiler:
                        cloe has an ability at the final last episode of s6
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                          well there will be a season 7 i think cos:

Spoiler:
                          cloe has an ability at the final last episode of s6
                          This is something that I can't wait to see. I'm looking forward to finding out what it is.

- Maybe even bring in Kera (Supergirl)
                          Well bringing in the true Kara Zor'el would be cool, but haven't they already introduced "supergirl/kara" with Kara in 'Covenant'?

--

I want to finally see some flying. It doesn't need to be always used because Smallville is such a short place and Clark can get around there and to/from Metropolis with no problems, but finally acknowledging he can fly and have him at least learn even if he's not perfect.

I'd also love to see a JL arc. Perhaps even introduce a young Bruce Wayne who helps out but of course doesn't officially join.

sigpic

Comment

^ a bruce wayne would be cool, or a mention to introduce him in further eps like bruce wayne boycotted lex corp and that lana was saved my a giant bat

lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                              - Introduce Braniac (Milton Fine)
                              That already happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X