Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2

It seems a little early to be talking about season 2 but since we know there's no way this show is not being renewed short of aliens overtaking NBC...

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=40354
    ...If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story."

Kring added: "We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model." ...
    I think the idea of volumes like a comic very interesting. I wonder if this method will be successful though especially since you can get so invested in a characte and not want to let go. I'm kind of iffy with the concept but I think it would keep each season fresh.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Sounds cool. cant wait!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
      I think the idea of volumes like a comic very interesting. I wonder if this method will be successful though especially since you can get so invested in a characte and not want to let go. I'm kind of iffy with the concept but I think it would keep each season fresh.
      you know that more heroes were supposed to die during this season, but they changed scripts, cause they saw how people reacted to characters?
      i think something similar might happen with seasons ... they will prolly keep most popular ones ...

i am glad they have so many ideas .. to create 5 full arcs ...
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

No matter what Season 2 will hold, I can't wait. Especially if they keep up the excellent story-telling and character development they've managed to achieve this season.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          No matter what Season 2 will hold, I can't wait. Especially if they keep up the excellent story-telling and character development they've managed to achieve this season.
          offcourse ... those 7 days between episodes are pain ... months between seasons will be hell
          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I'm sure some of the characters are coming over. I wouldn't be surprised to see a mix of a few established characters(betting on someone like Hiro), new characters, and barely developed minor characters from season 1(Ted or Wireless for example) show up as the focus of season 2.
            Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi

Comment

I'm really hoping to see more of Hana (Wireless) and some of the people on the list who Sylar hasn't "eaten" yet.

I also hope that there's more reveals about advanced humans in the past and how this secret has been passed down through the centuries (or longer).

Comment

Well, season 2 deals with a new saga.... new mission, new quests, new foes. Sylar might be neutralized or he might become good? Who's the new enemy? :O

Comment

I would love to see some of the minor characters this season come to the forefront in volume two- Claude in particular. Love him.

Comment

Working...
                  X