A Question about Claire's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question about Claire's Mom

Which episode to they specifically say that Claire's Mom has a brain tumor?

I've read a variety of posts and they talk about how having the Haitian keep altering her memory has given her a brain tumor. I do not remember hearing anyone-- HRG, Claire, her brother or her mom-- ever use the words "brain tumor".

Yes there is a problem with her memory. I figured it was due to the incident where Siler threw her into the curio cabinet-- she destroyed it and took it full on the head. We were never told that she got medical help for it. "Uh, ma'am, how did you get this concussion?" "I don't remember-- you'll have to ask my husband."

Can anyone give me an episode name... or the exact quote and quoter?
    "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Haitian bruised her brain. There was no tumor. Whoever posted that can't understand english

Comment

It has never been said she has a tumour.

Syler used an ability to throw her into a piece of furniture. That bruised her brain and left her with a concussion which had the bad side effect of causing her memory loss with the Haitian tried to wipe her memory.

I believe that she was more specifically diagnosed with a subdural hematoma when she collapsed at home and had to visit the hospital, so that subdural hematoma is essentially a blood clot in the brain which is very different from a tumour. The diagnosis should have happened two episodes back in 'Unexpected'

sigpic

Comment

Hematoma's not really a clot, more like a bruise. A clot in the brain would probably cause a stroke.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X