This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to spend your freetime in Atlantis?

The Atlantis Members work very hard every day. For example exploring new planets is often difficult and there's always the risk to be shot or whatever. So they need freetime to recover. But what can you do in a city surrounded by a huge big ocean?

My favourites:

1. Take a puddle jumper and make a picnic on the land
    2. Playing computer games (no option after getting trough all games )
    3. Cooking ... if there is enough food
    To be German is to do everything possible to the potatoe, and possibly one or two things more.

4. Fish. Who cares if the ocean has sealife? It's the act of casting your line and then doing nothing for a few hours that counts.

Allison

Comment

Atlantis is heaven for me. Just a big city with water all around it. I'll just do nothing but fish, fish, and did I mention fish?
      "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

Swimming? Surfing? Sailing? Eating? Eating is good.
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

4. Fish. Who cares if the ocean has sealife? It's the act of casting your line and then doing nothing for a few hours that counts.

5. They need a couple of Jet Ski's and hold races around the city perimeter. Winner gets an extra protein bar.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

5. They need a couple of Jet Ski's and hold races around the city perimeter. Winner gets an extra protein bar.

6. Get more personal sheild and throw stuff/ shoot each other (that would be so much fun!)
            7. search the city would be fun enough, finding new stuff. well fun to me

Comment

Scuba diving and see what's down there...
              O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
              Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Pick on Mckay

Comment

6. Get more personal sheild and throw stuff/ shoot each other (that would be so much fun!)

8. Russian literature. I never did get through Crime and Punishment.

Comment

9. Go play in the closet/transport to explore the city.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

9. Go play in the closet/transport to explore the city.

10. Sheppard can set up his surf shop and then teach the Athosians how to surf
                      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I merged former 5 and 10, because it's sea sports, and former 7 - 9, that were almost the same. Added one point.

5. Indulge in all sorts of nautic sports (jet ski, surf...).
                        7. Explore the city would be fun enough, finding new stuff.
                        9. Get another Steve and force him to tell cheesy wraith jokes
                        No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                        I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                        Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

put lemon on McKay's food

Comment

Searching the city is great fun, even if Beckett thinks it's very creepy at night!

If we have the Stargate Atlantis Game, then I'll spend much time wandering the city!
                            sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

How about Yo-Yoing...
                              Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
                              O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

Working...
                              X