This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time & Space Toys defunct?

I have been emailing them since before xmas, but no replies to [email protected] (from their website) and another "earthlink" address.

I am worried they have closed down and lost my money.
    Last edited by christosuper; 28 February 2007, 12:24 PM.

I contacted them a couple weeks ago about the unpainted O'Neill figure they have for $24 to make sure it was in stock, I got a reply only a few days later saying they probably still had 1-2 in stock. So I doubt they're out of business...

Maybe emails from your address aren't getting through? Of course you should have gotten your money back by now for at least series 1, I doubt theres really any way they're gonna get that again and all they have right now is Daniel and the Serpent Guard.

Comment

I just received a package from them yesterday as well as one last week, so they aren't out of business. I've had great luck with email replies from them, but I have heard of people having problems getting in touch with them. It could be your emails that aren't getting through or maybe theirs. If there is an alternate email address you can use to contact them, try that.

I did have an order that was overlooked by them last year. It took a few weeks to get resolved, but it did get resolved, so don't feel like you've been cheated by an untrustworthy company. They do make things right, at least they did for me, so maybe there is another problem. They've run the Buffy Collector's Club over the past few years as well. That line has such a fan base and the Club has such a large membership that, if they were a dishonest company, they would have been run out long ago. So keep trying.

Comment

Working...
      X