PDA

View Full Version : Who should appear in Stargate: Ark of Truth & Continuum?

Ripple in Space
February 26th, 2007, 09:22 PM
What cameos would you like to see in Stargate: Ark of Truth & Stargate: Continuum?

For me, Siler & Walter are a given. I think Garshaw of the Tok'ra would make sense to be in attendance of Baal's execution. She's supposed to be the greatest Tok'ra, yet we haven't seen her in ages. I like Major Davis, and think we should get a little closure on his character.

Zed.P.M.
February 26th, 2007, 10:32 PM
For the love of God! Show us the Furlings!!

PG15
February 26th, 2007, 10:54 PM
I might as well get this out of the way:

:jack: Jack O'Neill!!! :jack:

Mike1989
February 27th, 2007, 12:16 AM
^ Agreed and ^^ agreed.

Only other characters who are possible what about the women who got Daniel on the program? (Not sure of her name, or if she had died at any time since the last appearance).

But another possible if theres action scenes is SG13, Dixon = ace character shame he couldn't of been more so of a regular character having his team go with SG1 on occasions etc. Still Furlings and O'Neill = Major, the old woman = possible, and Dixon only if theres some sort of fight as i feel he'd be a good addition to it.

Gen_J_O'Neill
February 27th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Stargate: Ark of Truth
- The Doci

Stargate: Continuum
- Hammond
- Jack O'Neill
- Jacob Carter

Jedted
February 27th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Only other characters who are possible what about the women who got Daniel on the program? (Not sure of her name, or if she had died at any time since the last appearance).

Cathrine Langford died in the end of season 8. Atleast that's what we were told.

The Great Lord Baal
February 27th, 2007, 02:17 AM
I bet we will see apophis in continuum

Anonmatel
February 27th, 2007, 02:20 AM
*cough* *cough* Me of course!!.

It's been ten seasons of SG-1 and 3 seasons of atlantis and i've yet to Cameo.
I'd kick some Ori arse!!

Ugly Pig
February 27th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Eeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeryyyyooooneeeeeeeeee!!! :)

Gateship 1
February 27th, 2007, 08:41 AM
The Doci should be in Ark of Truth.

Walter, Siler and Bra'tac are certainties in my opinion.

Would like to see a Tok'ra, not much interested in which one but think they should make some appearance.

Would like to see Rak'nor, Jonas and Ry'ac but dont think they're very likely.

prion
February 27th, 2007, 08:53 AM
What cameos would you like to see in Stargate: Ark of Truth & Stargate: Continuum?

For me, Siler & Walter are a given. I think Garshaw of the Tok'ra would make sense to be in attendance of Baal's execution. She's supposed to be the greatest Tok'ra, yet we haven't seen her in ages. I like Major Davis, and think we should get a little closure on his character.

Major Davis, bra'tac, Selmac (oops, he's dead), Janet (oops, dead). If there's a time travel component to one of the movies, they can show whoever they want, even if they are dead, so if I have one choice, let's fix that gawdawful choice they made of killing off Doc Fraiser...

Elite Anubis Guard
February 27th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Janet and Selma and RDA(damn schedule stuff!) are a must for Continuum. I hope to see Maybourne eventually too - In other movies. There are plenty of things they've got left to tie up that I hope they do - Reetu, Nox and the Furlings for some.

ussrelativity
February 27th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Stargate: Ark of Truth
- The Doci

Stargate: Continuum
- Hammond
- Jack O'Neill
- Jacob Carter

Definetely the Doci! :docianime15:

Ripple in Space
February 27th, 2007, 12:43 PM
I bet Bra'tak, he'll be more than a cameo hopefully. Jack will prolly be in Continuum too.

ablevins425
February 27th, 2007, 05:11 PM

Q

Elles
February 27th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Me.

SG-1 is sort of a prerequisite...

Bra'tac.

Walter (I saw a janitor who looked exactly like him the other day...)

Colonel Mayborne (is there a U in that?)

Commander Ivanova
February 28th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Definitely Walter and Siler, the unsung heroes of Stargate SG1.

The Great Lord Baal
February 28th, 2007, 02:05 AM
a bunch of kull warriors in continuum as well as apophis siler and walter

Zelda
February 28th, 2007, 03:50 AM
The Archangel Gabriel and Santa Claus. Oh, and Cartman!

Elles
February 28th, 2007, 04:35 PM
And Kenny!

Locutus_Of_Borg
February 28th, 2007, 06:06 PM
O'Neill
Hammond
Walter
Siler

and maybe a character we wouldn't expect nor have seen in a while to fill the mood, Major Davis maybe but....................just something unexpected AND FOR GODS SAKE NOT THE DAMN REPLICATORS

oh and yeah as mentioned before THE DAMN FURLINGS

rosey_angel
February 28th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Would like to see Rak'nor, Jonas and Ry'ac but dont think they're very likely.

i would love to see ry'ac again! there's been moer than a few jaffa storylines and he hasn't even been mentioned!

fugiman
February 28th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Walter hands down if he's not in it then its not really stargate now is it

I want a human form Anubis as a Goa'uld so we can finally shoot him

Ganthet Jr.
February 28th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Jonas! Jonas Jonas Jonas!!!

And, uh, Merlin! Others too.

aaron54
March 1st, 2007, 01:15 AM
For the love of God! Show us the Furlings!!

yes definatly SHOW US THE DAMN FURLINGS!!! :D what we saw in 200 was not enough

oh yes and lets have a few ancients that go round with the team and own people with there powers or somin lol

katielovesdaniel
March 1st, 2007, 12:15 PM
I want to see Skara again, I absolutley love that kid, hes so fantastic,
I loved when he invited Jack and Sam to his wedding and Jack got all nervous but Skar'a gave Sam a look like "you know hes going to come and he will have a good time"
anyways
I would like to see him in the end cause he was in the begginning, and he was in the movie so it would be weird not to see him at the end.

jenks
March 1st, 2007, 12:17 PM
yes definatly SHOW US THE DAMN FURLINGS!!! :D what we saw in 200 was not enough

oh yes and lets have a few ancients that go round with the team and own people with there powers or somin lol

After the piss take in 200 I doubt we will ever see the Furlings, apart from in Stargate Worlds perhaps...

The Great Lord Baal
March 1st, 2007, 12:17 PM
I bet kawalsky will be in continuum

ussrelativity
March 1st, 2007, 12:23 PM
I bet kawalsky will be in continuum

I wouldn't want him to get redshirted.

Elite Anubis Guard
March 1st, 2007, 01:16 PM
I hope O'Neill gives a hoot if he died. That was one of my annoyances in Mobius.

Ripple in Space
March 1st, 2007, 05:41 PM
I'd love Jonas to get some closure in an SG1 flick, but he won't. Yeah O'Neill has to be in Continuum, hopefully a big part. Nahh a huge part. But alas, if he is in it (which he will be) it'll be an Alt. Universe O'Neill, and the new SG1 will be trying to convince him that the world isn't as it should be. I guess it'll just be Sam, Daniel, and Cameron in SG-1.

I'd like Laundry. Lam, well her character never got any legitimate development (yes, I've seen "Family Ties"), so I don't really care. Janet was great, and it'd be nice to see her in an AU. Kowalsky always seems to pop up in AU's, and everyone likes him, cast, crew & fans, so I don't see why not. And like I said I'd really like to see Major Davis. Hammond would be great too, but Don's ill....

fugiman
March 1st, 2007, 06:18 PM
I would like to see Apophis, and Walter (biggest BA ever) Hammond, I think it would be great if cam wasn't in it. I like him but he's no O'neil. I think the young clone of O'neil should be there. Whatever happend to him? Also I think they should have every character ever like in the last Senifled episode.

garhkal
March 1st, 2007, 09:22 PM
I want to see Skara again, I absolutley love that kid, hes so fantastic,
I loved when he invited Jack and Sam to his wedding and Jack got all nervous but Skar'a gave Sam a look like "you know hes going to come and he will have a good time"
anyways
I would like to see him in the end cause he was in the begginning, and he was in the movie so it would be weird not to see him at the end.

True dat... Heck i would love to see any of the Abydonians..

jetvlt
March 1st, 2007, 11:54 PM
major davis and col. pierce :D