This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol is there a asgaard on the apollo

I wonder is there a asgaard on the apollo ????
    let the traning begin Ronan
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    like this and please don't let keep happening to you so much Teal'c is right
    bravo teal'c show Ronan how to kick some ass
    excalibur be my strengh
    i swear that is a cartoon col mitchell?

indeed you are my best friend
    that's cool thor

Dunno. we havn't seen one yet. I suspect to be honest that Hermiod is the only Asgard they have on any ship. He's there to help them learn about Daedalus' new systems since it was new class plus to represent Asgard in ppegasus galaxy, in so far that he learns about the lost city and reports to the asgard on what they've found. I guess he's just a technical advisor.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

hopefully we can find out if there a asgard in season 4.

we don't know what happen to the asgard in stargate sg-1 season 10

Comment

why would anything happen to the asgard in season 10?
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think the Asgard in series 10 were trying to rebuild their civilisation after the whole replicator fiasco so i doubt they will spare another asgard to go to the pegasus galaxy. I hope to see more of the Asgard in sga i missed them in series 10.
          "You have earned my respect and my friendship"

"The feeling's mutual"

"Please do not be sad"
          sigpic

Comment

I think, that Hermiod was only briefing the new technology. Nowdays, they can operate with out Asgards. Only thing, what they need Asgard nowdays is beeming bombs.
            Asgard in memoriam

Comment

I don't think they need the Asgard even for that. As far as we know there's no Asgard on the Odyssey, and they can beam bombs OK.

Comment

Not that I know of, but I don't believe that there will be one on the Apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  I don't think they need the Asgard even for that. As far as we know there's no Asgard on the Odyssey, and they can beam bombs OK.
                  Can they? In 9. season ending or was it first of 10. season, they can not beam bomb to Ori ship.
                  Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
                    Can they? In 9. season ending or was it first of 10. season, they can not beam bomb to Ori ship.
                    That was because their shields were blocking the beaming.

Hermiod bypassed the safeguards aboard the Daedalus to enable nuke-beaming and we know that atleast Korolev was capable of it as Chekov ordered them to try it and we know that Korolev didn`t have an Asgard.

I think the Asgard have decided they can trust us with nuke-beaming and have either allowed us to leave out the safeguards on all new ships or we've done it behind their backs.

Either way, I think all 304s can nuke-beam.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                      That was because their shields were blocking the beaming.

Hermiod bypassed the safeguards aboard the Daedalus to enable nuke-beaming and we know that atleast Korolev was capable of it as Chekov ordered them to try it and we know that Korolev didn`t have an Asgard.

I think the Asgard have decided they can trust us with nuke-beaming and have either allowed us to leave out the safeguards on all new ships or we've done it behind their backs.

Either way, I think all 304s can nuke-beam.
                      I thought the Korolev was using their rings platform. When it blew up didn't Danny knock off the nuke, and ring himself onto the cruiser? Ring are Ancient/Gould tech, not Asgard.
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                        I thought the Korolev was using their rings platform. When it blew up didn't Danny knock off the nuke, and ring himself onto the cruiser? Ring are Ancient/Gould tech, not Asgard.
                        304s have both rings and the Asgard beam transporter.

Comment

Prommie beamed down a nuke in Beachhead.

Comment

Originally posted by duckedtapedemon View Post
                            Prommie beamed down a nuke in Beachhead.
                            yes but that was because they timed it with the shield expansion, the shield was not as strong and they could bypass it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
                              Pegasus Project.

Comment

Working...
                              X