X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1x17 aired in Canada (MAJOR SPOILERS)

OMG .... what a great ep ...

I won't even put much in spoiler tags, cause it would ruin the episode for those impatient ones that would take a peak ... but ... some simple things ...

Spoiler:

HRG - we get to see how he got Claire, scene when he gets her will blow EVERYONE's mind, you won't believe who is there. This ep makes HRG into good guy (in my eyes). Haitian rules. Ending is heart breaking.

I tried to keep spoilers down ... this one is worth watching ... scenes in Bennet home with Matt ... great stuff and great acting ...
    Last edited by silence; 25 February 2007, 11:48 PM.
    VISIT AND JOIN

Wow. That settled any doubt I had about Mr. Bennet.

But man, how thick the ties are.... :O

Comment

but i wonder ...

Spoiler:
      since Haitian will do deep erase and he prolly won't remember much about Claire ... is going to become bad guy again? or will Haitian leave good memories that can't help company to track her down after they find him ...

as for Hiro's dad .. i was O_O .. with big WTH!?!?! on my face ...

also Claude (i wonder who is the one he saved)

company is scary ...
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Yeah, i'm not sure what "Go deep" meant. In teh past, he's said "Hollow him out" to people whom he wanted left a barren wasteland....

Comment

That was one scary phrase ... i am guessing he told him to remove anything that could point to where Claire might be going ...

Spoiler:
          Another thing .. that new girl, working at paper factory, isn't that same one who helped Matt and Sprague? Does that mean she infiltrated Primatech (and if that's true, why )
          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I don't think that was Hana. :|

Comment

another thing .. place where HRG got Claire .. familiar?
              they really played with our heads in this one .. everything was upsidedown, but yet it fit perfectly ...
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Where HRG picked up baby claire

Spoiler:
                It's the same rooftop that paintings of the future show the destroyed skyline from, the same building owned by that sick man peter used to be looking after, and I think the same building where Claude hangs out with his pigeons.

Comment

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I always thought that Bennet was a ....relativly good guy.

Spoiler:
                  Little Hiro was so cute with his Gameboy! I really hope that the Haitian wouldn't take all of Bennet's Memories of Claire, For one, her mother and brother would be more than a little confused.
                  Here are some screen caps. REALLY big Spoilers. You have been warned
                  Spoiler:

Comment

What a fabulous episode... had me at the edge of my seat the whole time... Dang! This is why I LOVE this show... it had everything in it... tension...drama... revelation... Fantastic stuff. There was nothing bad in it... pacing was great and lots of fabulous performances by all concerned.

Mr Bennett... what a fabulous performance from Jack Coleman. I can't speak highly enough of how he carried much of this episode. Phew!

I'll wait until more people have seen to comment on it lest I give anything good away.

I had tears in my eyes at the end.

Originally posted by Scoobing View Post
                    Where HRG picked up baby claire

Spoiler:
                    It's the same rooftop that paintings of the future show the destroyed skyline from, the same building owned by that sick man peter used to be looking after, and I think the same building where Claude hangs out with his pigeons.
                    Definitely. My thoughts exactly.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Dammit, I'm from Canada and watched all the episodes on "Global>" and today... well... it didn't played, that suck...

Comment

Here's our official episode discussion thread!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=41184
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                        X