Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of EXTRAS would you like from the STARGATE MOVIES ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of EXTRAS would you like from the STARGATE MOVIES ?

Well with alot of MOVIES they come with Extras .. Small things to make it worth wild to buy instead of renting ...

Would like to know what kind of good things do you think they should package with the MOVIES ... ???

Myself i would like to see TWO things packaged with the DVDs ...

1. PC and MAC Screen Savers , Themes and Back Grounds for your person computers ... Have the Atlantis Screen Savers , the one that everone has been asking for ... Then a STARGATE Theme for your PC/MAC ...

2. Would like to see a MINI STARGATE packaged with the DVDs , or one of the DVDs ... Something that would become a hot item over time and something to remind you of all the good times ...LOL

as for Extra features , well im hoping they package it with tons of Extra Features ... Small things like ...

Timelines - Something to show the last TEN Years and where everthing fits ...
    Outtakes - Showing the fun times and mistakes they made ...
    Cast Interviews - So they could take abotu there fun with the movies , and maybe give us some insite on how they feel about the show ending , and if they are willing to come back for more movies , or even a new spin off series ...
    Q&A - Maybe have it setup where they could read some Questions that the Fans summit to the cast , and have them take about or Anwser are questions that we have ...

So what do you want to see EXTRA in the MOVIES ??

1. Preview to the Third Series!!
    2. Preview to season five of Atlantis.
    3. On-DVD games, like on the Harry Potter dvds
    4. Nude photo gallery.... just kidding.... don't hate me....
    5. Promotional artwork
    6. A send-in for a poster or something

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Interviews, Bloopers, any and all info involving upcoming projects. Atlantis, the new series, future movies etc.
      And any other behind the scenes type stuff they can come up with
      Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

I agree with those!!

Outtakes are hilarious!
        Deleted scenes would be interesting too!
        And behind the scenes stuff, incl cast interviews too!
        Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

All the usual stuff with heaps of outtakes from 10 years of SG-1!!!!
          WereWraith06

<<<I have watched you play with those who would play GOD<<<

A Random but Cool Quote:
          Spoiler:
          If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.
          - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Id like outtakes, deleted scenes, audio commentaries by all of the cast, the crew and RC and BW, cast interviews, making of docs, etc.

The 1 hour 'catch-up' thing should be good too. A short history informing people who haven't seen the series on the ori storyline.
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

I'd like a well done documentary about the show, not just a rehash of currently available segments.

Comment

Hmmm...

Disc One
                -Audio Commentary by the director, DP, ect focusing on the technical, cinematographic and special effects aspects of the film
                -Audio Commentary by the cast focusing on the acting and on-set anecdotes, ect
                -Audio Commentary by the writers and a Stargate expert (perhaps a fan) focusing on the writing, history of the series, etc
                -Isolated Music Score

Disc Two:
                -The Stargate Primer (hour-long doc, perhaps done in the style of this SG-1 files of the SGC things, that'd be neat)
                -Deleted Scenes (with optional commentary)
                -Outtakes Reel
                -A series of featurettes covering every aspect of the production, totalling 90-120 minutes
                -Teaser Trailer for Continuum
                -Behind-the-scenes Sneak Peak of Continuum with cast and crew interviews
                -Featurette (22-44 minutes, depending on how far along they are) on the third Stargate Series
                -Theatrical Trailers, TV Spots, ect
                -Production Design Gallery

Menu Structure (SGC):
                -Main Menu: The Gateroom
                -Play: Gate turns on, we go through and see a short wormhole
                -Languages: Control Room
                -Special Features: The Board Room (submenu of Landry's office if needed)
                Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper View Post
                  I agree with those!!

Outtakes are hilarious!
                  Deleted scenes would be interesting too!
                  And behind the scenes stuff, incl cast interviews too!
                  I'll second that, I would love out takes and deleted scenes.

Comment

Why do you guys want deleted scenes? Wouldn't you rather have the scenes in the actual movie? Remember, TPTB are not tied down to a specific running time on these so they can include all the stuff they want to.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

But pacing is still an issue, and also sometimes scenes turn out not that great and are deleted. I still want to see those scenes.
                      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Of course. I'm just sayin', I think it's a little early to be wishing for deleted scenes when we don't even know if there will be any.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Bloody blooper reals!!!
                          Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
                          O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                            Of course. I'm just sayin', I think it's a little early to be wishing for deleted scenes when we don't even know if there will be any.
                            pretty good bet though.
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I also think they should have an hour maybe long episode kind of thing that catches up on the last ten years and the Ori storyline, maybe it could have the actors explaining things as it goes on and shows some of their thoughts on different parts.

I also think they should have alternative endings as we know
                              Spoiler:
                              that it is supposed to tie up the Ori storyline, so it could have different endings

But the idea of getting a mini gate with the DVD sounds kool and I know I would buy it definately

Comment

Working...
                              X