X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of "that" Wraith in Season 4

Straight from Joe's blog:

Anonymous #6 writes: “I was watching Common Ground again today. There were several comments that Sheppard and the Wraith made about what would happen if their paths ever cross again and all bets being off. Will we will ever get to see an episode where they run into each other again?”

Magic 8 Ball says: Signs point to yes.
    Sweet.

That. Is incredibly cool news.
    sigpic

Comment

Great! I really hope we learn more about the Wraith culture from him, as he seems to like being open about such things

I hope he doesn't say his name either, that's one of the cooler aspects of the Wraith. And I don't think Sheppard should give him a name either, I think he respects him enough not to nickname him something. Unless of course, they turn to enemies..

Comment

Originally posted by The Sweet Guy View Post
        Great! I really hope we learn more about the Wraith culture from him, as he seems to like being open about such things

I hope he doesn't say his name either, that's one of the cooler aspects of the Wraith. And I don't think Sheppard should give him a name either, I think he respects him enough not to nickname him something. Unless of course, they turn to enemies..
        I agree. The name thing was definitely about Shep taking some control over his prisoners, and that wouldn't be appropriate in this situation.

Given what we learned in Vengeance and Teyla's suggestions about the origins of Michael, I would be interested to see the Wraith be given more depth in S4. Ideally I'd like to see them gain the complexity of the Genii, through (probably) without the potential for alliance.

Comment

Awesome news! I loved Common Ground and the relationship that was established between Shep and that Wraith. Can't wait to see how they unravel things a bit more. And the chance to learn more about Wraith culture and individuals is always an interesting one.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Yay! I loved Common Ground - it was one of the best SGA episodes ever, IMO.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

i hope we see him again too. it'll be good to see sheppard having second thoughts and the rest of the team telling him not to be so stupid.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

That is awesome news! I can't wait to see some ramificiations from Common Ground.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

This is excellent news. I'm so excited about season 4 anyway, but this has made me even more thrilled! I hope this story comes to fruition!
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe greatest news for while!
                    Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Fab news!

'Common Ground' was a story that deserves a follow up.

Comment

Yipie!

Comment

Great!!!!!!
                          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                          My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Yay! I loved Common Ground - it was one of the best SGA episodes ever, IMO.
                            my opinion too

Cant wait to see this wraith again!!

roll on season 4!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Sweet sweet news!!! CG is one of those episodes that really needs a good follow up.

I hope the reunion with the wraith will be equally squee worthy as the first meeting in CG. There is so much potential reuniting Shep and wraith. I just hope that potential is utilized properly and the episode doesn't become a big disappointment or letdown like some previous episodes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X