Whats in Vala's Head??? & Other stuff [Spoiler]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats in Vala's Head??? & Other stuff [Spoiler]

Whats this weapon that the other goa'uld is looking for, that is in Vala's head?

Theres only 2 episodes left!!!!
    How are they going to tell us?

And what about the "green wire" that evil Mitchell was talking about in season 9?

Oh, and wheres the asgard?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
    Whats this weapon that the other goa'uld is looking for, that is in Vala's head?

And what about the "green wire" that evil Mitchell was talking about in season 9?

All we know on that 'weapon' is it might have been a stash of Ancient weaponry, that was on that planet from bad guys.

Comment

remember Prometheus(the episode)? Wasn't Simmons looking for some Ancient thing? What if that was it?
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

What's in Vala's head?? A brain. Though some people I'm sure would debate that

1) You're assuming there was supposed to be something in her head in the first place. It could just all be a funky story that's making people believe that something exists that never really did. Though it would be cool if we did see it...

2) The green wire we may not see for a long time. We have no idea when it happens, or even if it will happen. Just because that Mitchell said it would happen doesn't mean it will.

3)
        Spoiler:
        Thor's supposed to be in Unending

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
          What's in Vala's head?? A brain. Though some people I'm sure would debate that

1) You're assuming there was supposed to be something in her head in the first place. It could just all be a funky story that's making people believe that something exists that never really did. Though it would be cool if we did see it...

2) The green wire we may not see for a long time. We have no idea when it happens, or even if it will happen. Just because that Mitchell said it would happen doesn't mean it will.

3)
          Spoiler:
          Thor's supposed to be in Unending
          Off topic(or maybe not off topic)- I hope we see the green wire
          On Topic- I hope that there really IS something in Vala's head, some hidden Goauld or ancient weapon because that would make an AMAZING plot twist, especially if it comes in Continum..
          sigpic
          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Sorry for my stupidity... but what is the greenwire in Sg-1 s9???

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
              Sorry for my stupidity... but what is the greenwire in Sg-1 s9???
              From the Season 9 episode "Ripple Effect". It involves something "alternate" Mitchell told our Mitchell before returning to his universe. Most people believe it has something to do with a bomb.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

just because it happened in the Alternate SG1 Universe doesn't mean it will happen here, it's not like the universe is two years in the future or anything like that.

Comment

You guys do realize that the secrets of the universe are in many of our Heroes' heads.

Daniel has Ascended knowledge (shown when RepliCarter hacked into it).
                  Carter has Jolinar's memories w/ secrets of the Tok'ra (shown in Jolinar's Memories, lol, among other eps.)
                  Jack had the entire Ancient database downloaded into his head, twice.

Even Teal'c probably has tons of Goa'uld secrets in his brain that he's forgotten over time. So Vala has a few of Ka'tesh's memories, she should join the club.
                  sigpic
                  "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

But what about Cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                      remember Prometheus(the episode)? Wasn't Simmons looking for some Ancient thing? What if that was it?
                      If I remember rightly that ended up being the planet in S6's Paradise Lost.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                        If I remember rightly that ended up being the planet in S6's Paradise Lost.
                        The tablet they found was written in Ancient and was likely written before the Goa'uld appeared (it wrote of a "vast depository of the Ancients' weapons and technology" and had coordinates, but no planet was found there). In Paradise Lost, Maybourne originally told them the world Simmons was looking for had a stargate on it, but getting access to the gate was harder than stealing the ship. Although it originally seemed to be that he was right because there was advanced technology there they soon caught on when they realized that the technology had Furling writing on it and the technology was placed there after the Goa'uld appeared as it was meant to be a place where certain people could live free from them. He later admitted that it was just a ploy to get them there and he found a key wrapped in a scroll inviting someone to a paradise where as the tablet was found offworld.

Anyway, in retrospect I think that the coordinates on the tablet were correct, but it was like the planet that had Merlin on it in that it could only be reached via a Stargate. Sam, should be able to use coordinates to come up with a Stargate address and then by dating the tablet she should be able to find out about when it was made she can account for plantary drift. If that's the case they probably never gave it a second thought as until now they didn't know someone could hide an entire planet and it would have to dawn on someone that such a minor thing that encountered years ago could help them in light of that new information.

Comment

I doubt theres any weapons Setesh probaly made it up, and evil Mitchell was probaly just kidding around since he smirked before he went through the gate and the whole kidding about a life and death situation is so not mitchell so its so IS evil mithell. oh and i think the Asgard are rebuilding their civilisation after the replicator war, they got their little grey asses kicked lol and we cant expect them to be good at construction look at their small hands lol although why cant they just use the replicator they used onboard their ships, the one Thor used to bring the anti-replicator to life (kinda)...they could use it to make buildings....
                          "You have earned my respect and my friendship"

"The feeling's mutual"

"Please do not be sad"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            But what about Cam?
                            He's just a poster boy...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              But what about Cam?
                              Macaroons.