Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new species would you like to see in season 4?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What new species would you like to see in season 4?

I apologize to anyone if this has been gone over. I couldn't find anything on it so I'm assuming there wasn't anything...

So I would love to see them go back to something on sg-1 regarding the original Asgard.....like finding a ship in space that had the original Asgard in a deep sleep and awaking them... And them becoming new members on atlantis. Or atleast changing the way we know Asgards.

What do you think you would like to see?
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Crab people.

Comment

A ragtag fleet of colonists fleeing from an robotic enemy looking to find a fabled home world…

They end up on the wrong side of the Wraith (could explain why we see so little of the wraith)

Then the robotic enemy joins up with the Asurans and they find a way to ascend… and go kick the Ori’s butt!

That leaves the Team of Atlantis ... hunting for some Borg...

Now how is that for some new species?

Comment

well..that's not really that serious....isn't that Star Trek....come on...lets come up with some Stargate species.
        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

GELFs from Red Dwarf!!!!

Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

I would like Atlantis to meet an advance race of people like on the same tech as the Asgard and be allies with them.
            sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Crab people.
              LOL.

I'm hoping we don't see any alien races. They always look cheesy and silly. That's the thing I love about Stargate, the aliens are human. It just makes everything more real, more serious and more believable.
              'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Some new allies would be nice, and no new badguys for a change!

Oh and a storyline arch would be helpful too.

Comment

I would love to actually meet some ancients which are willing to share some of their history... there are just tooo many gaps out of their history...

As well as showing us a few of their tech!

Comment

I don't think we need any new species at the moment, not until we've dealt with
                    Spoiler:
                    Michael and his mutant bugs.

On the other hand, a new ally would help.
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Yeh its time that we had sum allies in Atlantis, we had the Tokra and Asgard by season 3 and 4, so hopefully we find sum very good allies in Atlantis and powerful ones!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Do The story writers actually lissen to any of our suggestions i mean like some of us are commin up with good sugesstions!

Comment

I'd like to see Gizmo and team of gremlins on SGA. That would be cool.

I wouldn't mind seeing a dog creature of some kind, they could do it ala Star Trek and put a martian head band on top of scottish terrier's head.

Maybe create that giraffe with a dogs head and a "laugh" like a hyena take over the base, just for my own comedic relief.

Maybe some spider like creatures. (I guess that's the iratus, huh?)

Anything to show me where the hell these people come out with the leather. The wraith wear leather, Teyla is chillin in her leather----but I haven't seen a bloody cow. What's up with that? Where's some buffalo? A horse? Even Atreyu (Never Ending Story) had a horse. Bring in a horse, or a donkey ( that could work for me too).

So yeah, there's quite a bit of animals I'd like to see. Or at least have Teyla or Ronon talk about animals--something. Although I don't know if pets are a thing for them.
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Actually I just thought of something...bring in a land filled with that dog creature from Never Ending Story---sorta dog/dragon, flying thing---What is that? A Dogon? Actually, might be a bad idea, might cost too much. But I could totally see that dragon/dog thing attached to McKay.
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

vaberella... Quite an Imagination there...

Comment

Working...
                              X